• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I was bullied, I swear..

ihkura

Okay okay maybe not bullied, ahaha. Hi, I'm Rami! New to corns, not new to reptiles. I've hatched crested geckos and mourning geckos, and hope to have an exciting year this year with babies! I showed NWHeather here the dark side(crested geckos: they're like potato chips, you can't have just one!), and in return she got me into snakes, or rather she's enabled me to "have" one by keeping it at her house until I can get my own place since my mom does not want snakes in the house, period. Nothing without legs, or with more than four..

Anyways, here's my "first" snake('cause we know these guys are like corn chips.. ;) ), a female coral snow produced by NW Bloodlines(pics via NWHeather) :
69133_150015_Large_PnAX7xDlFX5.jpg

69133_150014_Large_c2b8XAjKrkNXVz.jpg

Haha :) welcome to my side of the addiction, my friend.:)

It was only fair, since you diligently worked to get me hooked on geckos, right?

Welcome to the forum, there's a ton of info here & lots of great people too!

Corn chips! Thats fantastic!

Anyways, yea, welcome to a new addiction! I started off with a Pueblan Milk back about two or three months ago (cant remember now) and have grown my collection to include three adult corns as well!

Have fun and I hope to see you around!

Welcome! My friend just told me "It seems like getting a snake is like getting a tattoo, you can't just have one!" Of course I told her it's much worse than that, as I still only have one tattoo, and am up to 5 snakes :) :) :)

Back