• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Lets see you and your corns!

Corny Noob said:
I'm not quite sure what to say about those pictures.
Does that mask remind anyone else of err...sexual fetishes ? :grin01:
Well maybe that, the arty black and white shots, oh, and the apparent lack of clothing! :grin01:

Lol very funny guys. They are terrible photos of me, but the only ones I have of both me and my snake. I was doing a fetish shoot for a friend, I look a little silly... ever tried to pose with a rather active snake whilst blindfolded then youd know...

Corny Noob said:
I'm not quite sure what to say about those pictures.
Does that mask remind anyone else of err...sexual fetishes ? :grin01:
Yes...but I was trying REALLY HARD not to think about that, and you ruined it for me...d**n you... :sidestep:

I live in the wrong town...I need to move to either England or Canada where the beer is hot and the women are hotter...

Chrome said:
Lol very funny guys. They are terrible photos of me, but the only ones I have of both me and my snake. I was doing a fetish shoot for a friend, I look a little silly... ever tried to pose with a rather active snake whilst blindfolded then youd know...
As a COMPLETELY unbiased observer, I would have to say that the photo shoot was an incredible success. There is nothing "terrible" about those photos, except for you being only 19...legal, but creepy none-the-less...and I don't LIKE being the creepy old guy...so stop posting photos like that, because they make me feel old and dirty.;)

And while I have never tried to hold a flighty cornsnake whilst blindfolded, I have been in some situations that might be referred to as "precarious" whilst blindfolded... :grin01:

Chrome, those are some nice photo shots, Very artistic. They should be displayed in a art gallery. Nothing like a black & white photo, they have that certin look to them. Quite sexy I may add . :licklips:

I'm really starting to wish I hadn't taken those crappy photos of myself for the beginning of the thread.
I should get some updated photos, of me not being completely pale looking.

ILOVECORNSNAKES said:
nomed is hott! :)

i don't have a cornsnake yet but when i do ill post right away!! :)

haha
It was kind of warm when I took the pictures. :shrugs:

Corny Noob said:
I'm really starting to wish I hadn't taken those crappy photos of myself for the beginning of the thread.
I should get some updated photos, of me not being completely pale looking.

Stop it , the pics are fine, this is not Myspace you know. lets not be vain people. this is not a dating site or a fashion show. :) Just you and your corns.

Corny Noob said:
But I wanna be sexy like all the other girls :grin01:

You are sexy, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Everybody is attracted to diffrent features. What I find attractive someone else might not. You need to find the inner beauty in yourself. Dont be insecure , no one will love you if you dont love yourself first. All you have to do is post another pic, but never draw attention to your bad features, we all have them . I see nothing wrong with the way you look.

Best wishes,Vinny

Great Thread

Corny Noob said:
But I wanna be sexy like all the other girls :grin01:
I hadn't read this thread til today, and now i will have to take some pics.

I love photography and B&W's are great, i got so used to taking pics for a side job that lately i haven't taken any for me. If all goes well i will get some tonight.

Unlike some others .....I will have to shave first!

And if Isis decides to eat tonight i will take some pics of her in her cage for everyone to get better acquanted(spelling)

Hahaha Rofl!!!!!

That is hilarious, I mean the thread started to go R-Rated and all but what a great comeback! I can understand though as there are quite a few good looking corn snake owners but this deffinately made my day.

Thanks!
:crazy02: :cheers: :noevil: :rofl: :roflmao: :licklips: :nyah: :laugh01:

Vinman said:
You are sexy, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Everybody is attracted to diffrent features. What I find attractive someone else might not. You need to find the inner beauty in yourself. Dont be insecure , no one will love you if you dont love yourself first. All you have to do is post another pic, but never draw attention to your bad features, we all have them . I see nothing wrong with the way you look.

Thanks Dr Phil... :sidestep:

Now on our next show we will.......

Back