• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Looks like I may have Biardis this year...

carol

Down with the sickness
7 HUGE eggs from this girl and they look great! Maybe they will all be female after Hurley's ratios. ;) 7 Brides for 7 Biardis? OK, that was corny. :rolleyes:

They were so big you can see how the second half of her is completely "deflated".

Attachments

• Biardieggs.JPG
    Biardieggs.JPG
    194.1 KB · Views: 522
That's AWESOME! Congrats!

I still can't get over how big the eggs are that they lay. They're ginormous.

Here is a pic of the proud papa. They are kind of an odd couple, she is so dark and he is so light. I like both variations. We will have to see if the babies end up inbetween. LOL.

Attachments

• BiardiBoy.JPG
    BiardiBoy.JPG
    213.5 KB · Views: 504
Congratulations!

Do you have a waiting list? Maybe I'll get lucky and get a male from Connie and a girl from you! ;)

The waiting list is wide open! Other than a thread with pics of these two breeding, I haven't advertised them at all. I was on the fence on whether to breed them for awhile, then I wasn't sure what the outcome would be since this is my first time breeding Biardi. I'd be happy to take names now that I have such beautiful eggs!

Well if the list is still open could you add us for 1.1?

Are they Mexican or Texan Biardis? We are getting a male Mexican the end of the month. The breeder we are getting him from got rid of all his Texens to focus on just Mexicans. He says that the Mexicans are much more orange. Looks like I am going to have to do some research and see if there really is a difference.

~Jeff C.

Sure!
The female is a Davis Mountain local and the male is a HWY 277.
I had a Mexican male once and he was actually a strange greenish yellow. :shrugs:

Those are some nice colors on the parents, Bairdis are my favorites under Corns. I just love the Orange and steel coloration. I have a female that I think is either a late 03 or an early 04. Starting to get her coloration in and looking pretty. I need to find her a boyfriend some time down the line.

carol said:
Biardi list is now full.
Thanks Terri, Joni, Jeff, and Joe N.!

Carol: If you have any no-shows on your list, you know you can always count on me to be tempted. You can put me on the back-up list. I'll be getting these at some point anyway. :)

OK, and yes this is my one and only pair. The female bred for a second clutch but she is in her second shed since she layed and she is not nearly as large as she was the last time so who knows if she will lay more.

First one out! It is so cute

Attachments

• Biardi1.JPG
    Biardi1.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 182
  • Biardi2.JPG
    Biardi2.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 182
Back