• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Members Picture thread

Here's a picture of me in 1973:
zygote_bw.jpg

Me

Heres a picture of me. The couch I'm on was a project over the summer of '05, it was built by my father and I. Its the back end of a 57 Chevy BelAir, and although you cannot see it in the picture, its got a wicked rainbow flake paintjob.

Attachments

• kristina strummin.jpg
    kristina strummin.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 902
And here's a picture of me from a long time ago:

Becky61766.jpg

And here is a more recent one of me clowing around after karate:

000_0437.jpg

To continue with the guitar playing theme, here is a pic of me playin a show 4 years ago. Yes, those are my girlfriends clothes I was wearing, and you don't have to tell me. I already know that I am a pretty lady.

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 961
at the Tinley Park show this year...My stepdaughter took this one while I was kneeling behind Kathy Love's table...

Attachments

• IMG_3188 (2).JPG
    IMG_3188 (2).JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 868
This is a few years old, but I haven't changed much. I even still have that shirt, but have since sold the car.

Here's a good one of me, and a not so good one of me.

muhuhuhahaha.

Attachments

• rotarypic.jpg
    rotarypic.jpg
    287.8 KB · Views: 573
  • IM000139.JPG
    IM000139.JPG
    143.6 KB · Views: 569
Don't want to scare anyone, but here is a pic of me from last year, haven't changed much, but they hair has...thank god.. lol

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 551
Yay! An excuse to post the pretty picture my boyfriend took of me last weekend. (Usually I look like a monster in photos.)

fallfun13.jpg

I really am 20 years old. I swear!
- Megan

Ok, what the heck... I'll play.

College, 1989/90 (Yes, I was a bit into Guns N' Roses then)
Axl.jpg

2005 (No, not stoned, just reading something on my laptop next to me)
NewTat.jpg

Why did I bother to post this.. Ole gruesome Moi! Pretty much have not changed for years, except I am look a bit older in the face, but not much really. Personally think I look rather ragged and tired in the pic, but its the only one I have online... I would say enjoy, but nooo...

Regards..

DSC00527.jpg

These are the most recent pictures I have of me. Holy hell... I'm smiling at work in the 1st pic!!! The 2nd pic is what I normally look like at work... barely awake. The 3rd pic is my cheesy attempt at photo artistry, and the 4th is a pic of me on my way out with the girls. All this from a camera phone... I should just get rid of the damn digital huh Joe!

Attachments

• work.jpg
    work.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 503
  • awake.JPG
    awake.JPG
    9.5 KB · Views: 502
  • eye.JPG
    eye.JPG
    10.9 KB · Views: 500
  • out.jpg
    out.jpg