• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Members Picture thread

ok heres me! . The first one is when i was cute (about 7 yrs old!)

and then i got older - my school spirt for homecoming!!!!!! - GO MUSTANGS

Attachments

• babypic.JPG
    babypic.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 464
  • IMAG0242.JPG
    IMAG0242.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 462
  • IMAG0244.JPG
    IMAG0244.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 461
ME sans the guitar

Figured I'd post a picture of myself without the guitar.

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 452
Here I am at the taste of chicago with a friend a couple years back (I am on the left):

TOC03.jpg

Trevor, has anyone ever told you that you kinda look like the frontman from Total Chaos? That's the first thing that popped into my head when I saw those pics. :shrugs:

THAT'S IT! Mike... Trevor... you's guys, me, Grotto... DRINKS! and Joe honey, I'll even buy you a pity Coke because Hana won't flirt with you :grin01:

AHHH!! I'm blind! Curb that glare Liam! :grin01: I'll have a Bacardi Anejo and Coke waiting for you too honey!

Last edited:
Here is one of me from last year, didn't win the bike though :cry:

Attachments

• S2010086.JPG
    S2010086.JPG
    102.8 KB · Views: 428
Hehehe...here I am with Bubba-

gator1.jpg

with Tony Todd (Candyman) on the last film I worked on-

candyman.jpg

And here I am sporting one of my masks! :)

01.jpg

This is cool getting to see all the faces, I know there was another thread before but with dial up it got hard to browse through. I posted early this time, I was buried on p.30 or so in the other one. I did look through the other thread last night (bored) and did notice a couple of people who post here don't seem to want us to see their face! *cough JoeJr cough* or did I just miss it? :shrugs: Come on, I double-dog-dare ya!
:flames:
Everyone keep going! It's not a beauty contest or anything!

jennrosefx said:
with Tony Todd (Candyman) on the last film I worked on
I saw that movie. It was years ago, and don't remember much about it, but I saw it, lol. Gonna have to add that one to my Blockbuster online queue to refresh my memory. Very cool you get to work in movies. Got any openings?? :crazy02: Awesome looking mask too :cheers:

Thats a cute picture lol. I always look in pain when I ride roller coasters (I'm not really a screamer lol).

taking it back to the guitar theme

heres me with a few of my guitars
DSC02042.jpg

my baby!! a jem 7vwh
DSC01434.jpg

and Me an lightening my boa
DSC01722.jpg

Heres me... pics are... ermm... 2 years old ish.. and taken with a cruddy webcam... sorry.. only new ones I have were taken for my BF and are... umm... not PG 13 *halo sparkles* 0=D

When I was Goth:
Angellic_Visions1.jpg

Newer of the two... with my precious mexican blanket... I think thats all I was wearing too LOL *halo sparkles again* clothes are such a bother to put on =P:
Goddess_alure.jpg

I know they suck... will try to get a newer one soon LOL... hard to take decent pics of ones own face with a digicam =P No ragging on my little webcam's quality, it was a good little toy hehe =P

Back