• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

More pics of my recent good fortune!

MCHouse

Here are a few more of the snakes i recently acquired

ccphbkt.jpg

bldrdphbt.jpg

strypephbkt.jpg

Thanks for looking.....comments more than welcome!

MCHouse
www.Nightbreedreptiles.com

i happen to like the first one, i love the orange ontop of the white.
and the other two are nice, i just prefer lavenders and candy canes, and reverse Okatee (i hope i spelled that right :shrugs: )

Please keep in mind everyone I am NEW to the Corn Snake thing! I have been keeping and breeding Pythons and Boas for over 20 years....as well as monitors, and a lot of Asian elaphe.....Recently a friend who specialized in Corns, Hognose, and select Kingsnakes....got a new job that requires him to Travel so he is no longer able to care for his snakes....he called up his closest snake buddies and we all divided them up...and he is allowing us to pay them off in installments...lol anyway i ended up with roughly 30 corns and i am not entirely sure what i actually have.....

I was told that the first one pictured was indeed a canycane...which is why i posted for the comments

Also not long after i brought the new animals home..... the females have dropped in excess of 120 eggs, and i have no idea what was mated with what so in a few months it will an early Christmas around here with lots of mouths to feed!...lol

Which is why i joined this forum in the first place

Thanks for looking

MCHouse
www.Nightbreedreptiles.com

Back