• Hello!

    Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

    Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

    Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

    Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Must Rehome Most Adult Snakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

pridecity

Patients took over asylum
Update April 18: Still need to move these guys. Animal Control is threatening me again this morning saying my house is a dangerous environment or some sort. I'm taking best offers on these guys.

Hey everyone. Some things happened and now I'm "working" with animal control and have to rehome most of my snakes. My rant on this could go on for a while, especially with the whole "no snakes over 6 feet" rule they're spouting. So, I'm hoping everyone can help me out. I'm getting pictures of everyone, so if you'd really like to see a certain snake let me know and I'll snap a shot.

Shipping prices aren't included. I'll be going through Ship Your Reptiles. Please note that I've never shipped snakes before so I can't give an exact shipping price without a zip code. Also, forgot this the first time: PayPal is preferred.

At any rate, here's the list:

Males:
Normal het. Unknown (Detective) - $20
Normal het. Unknown (Hanson) - $20
Butter het. Unknown (I Can't Believe It's Not Butter) - $35
Ultramel Motley (Scooter) - $45


Females:
Amel Candycane het. Unknown (Candy) - $30
Caramel Stripe het. Amel, Hypo (Corinna) - $55 [2010 hatchling] - SOLD
Snopal 2007(Lizzie) - $80 Pending
Amel Candycane het. Unknown (Lucy) - $35
Anery het. Unknown (Mouse) - $30
Amel Motley het. Unknown (Polly Orange) - $60
Lavender het. Hypo ph. Sunkissed (Sophia) - $75 Sold
Snow het. Unknown (Strawberry Blush) - $40



Feel free to ask any questions.
 
Last edited:
Sorry to hear you have to get rid of so many. And just an FYI, corn snakes don't get over 6 feet. ;)
 
Thanks Lennycorn. I needed someone new to whine to. Lol. On top of that, one of my sisters was over here on Monday and opened one of my windows without me knowing. My semi-feral kitten got out the following morning (after spending all night bugging me). I found her that night but today I discovered that she was hurt worse than I though. All her nails on her front paws are gone and her paws smell infected. So, off to the vet tonight at 7:30.... In addition, one of my bearded dragons attacked my rock agama and I had to put him down. My stupidity of putting him in there while I cleaned his cage... I feel terrible.

At any rate, back to the topic.

Pictures are on the way Allie Cat!
 
Here you go Allie Cat. Sorry about the quality. It's too cold and windy to take these guys outside. The snopal is Lizzie from RobbiesCornField and a search for her name should bring up some much better pictures. I'll have to see if Sophia is featured anywhere as well. So pictures are Snopal and then two of the Lavender.

IMG_1073.jpg

IMG_1083.jpg

IMG_1084.jpg
 
Do you have any pictures of the butter male and ultramel motley male. Also shipping to 90631 La Habra or 91786 Upland Ca. and what is your method of payment thank you.
 
This is just a quick note everyone. It's 7:08am where I am and I'm on my way to my loverly court hearing. I promise to get hold of everyone as soon as I get back!
 
Just got back from court. They gave me a $200 fine. Yay.... I look forward to paying that... It's my own fault though. Now off to take pictures of snakies.
 
Here's the pictures you were looking for taxman! I'm accepting payments through Paypal. Shipping is an estimated $60 (seems to be consistent to at least 4 pounds). Refunds will be given if it ends up being less, of course.

Ultramel Motley:
IMG_1201.jpg

IMG_1202.jpg

IMG_1219.jpg



Butter:
IMG_1222.jpg

IMG_1225.jpg

IMG_1231.jpg

IMG_1237.jpg



The Ultramel Motley is a bit jumpy towards me. He's tail-rattled and hissed at me since I've had him. Not sure why.
 
Sorry about all your Animal Control problems. Seems ridiculous that there is a length limitation on cornsnakes...guess this is another of the zero tolerance rules? I'm up in Fort Collins...if for some reason Corinna doesn't sell, I would love to add her to my collection up here.

Laura
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top