• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My corns :-)

stafflover

Here are a few picks of my corns...

gr0dCWgjXVaPpfUK90vu-8shY0BrH9Ef0300.jpg

6Cd+ivzRwjl7iN+yQ4QQt2NWH-r0bLjA0300.jpg

kLpxAmfwoyw9uNeldTIFYBSDFqzg1dpQ0300.jpg

HLeQOfeLNoJGJ9l6Q6hVBRTQeuhhl2wR0300.jpg

jLT47qL6xrDsgKzTtYC5ZQSg9KojolZ70300.jpg

nXgLwJJRdd01iONGRKvta5zkT+oeYzJV0300.jpg

Sp9eQR9jPIWfHcezEDYlcDoC74y7V7a40300.jpg

HhrmX2UumEyHLjfUT5L5lfTSFPjJGn530300.jpg

Hope you guys/girls like them... :)

Greetz

Thanks for the picks! They look great! The corn in the 3rd pick is probably my favorite.

I see you have them all in the same cage. Have you ever had problems with that?

Dave123 said:
Thanks for the picks! They look great! The corn in the 3rd pick is probably my favorite.

I see you have them all in the same cage. Have you ever had problems with that?

Untill now the only interaction between the snakes is lying on a pile :p
So no problems yet. But the Male is going to get his own place very soon.
And when that time has come I'm going to buy a Pewter male. All the others snakes except the wildcolour? (I'm dutch so forgive me if I mess up words)
Are female...

My favourite is most defenitly the Bloodred

You're welcome btw ans thanks for your reply

4 babies in one tank... oh ok well we know whats going to happen in this thread. Ill say no more.

Love the blood btw.

Tula_Montage said:
4 babies in one tank... oh ok well we know whats going to happen in this thread. Ill say no more.

Love the blood btw.

Some explanation about that would be nice, what am I doing wrong?

There's usually a heated debate about it. Some fore some against, all with valid arguments. Me I'm gonna get my head down now before the shooting starts.
P.S. nice to see you start with a hot thread.. LOL

snakewispera snr said:
There's usually a heated debate about it. Some fore some against, all with valid arguments. Me I'm gonna get my head down now before the shooting starts.
P.S. nice to see you start with a hot thread.. LOL

I had no idea about the debate... Sorry. And I don't want to start anything so please stop :twoguns: even before you begin :)

This thread is about the picks so please debate about them...

stafflover said:
I had no idea about the debate... Sorry. And I don't want to start anything so please stop :twoguns: even before you begin :)

This thread is about the picks so please debate about them...
LOL probably won't kick off now.
nice set up you got very pretty.
nice selection of snakes

Nice pictures I cant put my point across about keeping more then one corn in the same tank because I personally have never done it therefor I'll leave it to the more experienced members to comment on that but cute corns : )

-George-

holo255 said:
they are lovely corns
love the colours of the one in the third pic

Yeah I like it to but it's just a wildtype. They're treated as if they are normal
but I think they are prettier then some morphs...

Thnx for all the messages you guys send me :)

they are looking great :cheers:

and staff lover do you have alsow a stafford ?
ore just loving them they are great dogs whit spirit :flames:

snakeparadise said:
they are looking great :cheers:

and staff lover do you have alsow a stafford ?
ore just loving them they are great dogs whit spirit :flames:

I owe a 4 year old english stafford called Demon... If it's allowed I'll post some picks of him 2

Thnx for the compliments...

stafflover said:
I owe a 4 year old english stafford called Demon... If it's allowed I'll post some picks of him 2

Thnx for the compliments...
Yea start a new thread ................My Bull terrier................
Not that I'm biased at all LOL

Back