• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My first corn :D

CuriousHerping

I think it is a normal...not sure(I'm new to corn snakes). Just snapped a few pics of the little cutey when exploring the cage!

Attachments

• muffins 007.JPG
    muffins 007.JPG
    248.7 KB · Views: 216
  • muffins 008.JPG
    muffins 008.JPG
    271.9 KB · Views: 217
  • muffins 011.JPG
    muffins 011.JPG
    251.9 KB · Views: 216
  • muffins 013.JPG
    muffins 013.JPG
    256.1 KB · Views: 217
  • muffins 014.JPG
    muffins 014.JPG
    217.7 KB · Views: 216
thats what I was thinking. I gotta get some I like it in there

Yes, the other guy is right. They come in small and large I think. I personally love them because you can twist them up or hang them loosely around the cage. It is a must have for snakes that like to climb as well as stay on the substrate! :)

Thank you all for your lovely comments! Yes she is really dark so the orange just pops! I'm so happy to have gotten such a amazing baby. :)

It happens so easily. The addiction that is. If I had the money, I'd have a house full by now. So far still just have one, but I've already planned out my next 5 snake purchases, names, looked at prices, researched care, EVERYTHING.

Back