• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

need some help please

bennutting

Just to start it off im not "trying to make something out of nothing" so is this a normal anery because he looks to light and has a pinkish/purple hue to him. The second picture is my female blood, it started with one white scale then turned into what you see in the pictures. So any ideas?

2012-08-10_08-27-10_397.jpg

2012-08-10_08-27-27_860.jpg

2012-08-10_08-28-41_330.jpg

Here is the blood red

2012-08-10_08-31-30_536.jpg

2012-08-10_08-31-41_266.jpg

A very nice, but normal anery. They are commonly that light at that age. Enjoy the color changes he is sure to go through over the next 5 years or so!

As for the bloodred, it looks more like it might be due to an injury such as a scrape of some sort. Another possibility is that it is a calico, which may not be a good thing. Calico, the original snakes by that name anyway, start off normally colored and then get white spots like that, I believe after a sort of blister forms. It is not genetic and if memory serves me well, may actually end up being a harmful condition to the overall health of the snake. You need to do a search and read the older posts from years ago.

Thank you for the help but there is nothing that she can hurt herself on in her tub but like i said it started with one scale then spread after her shed but all her scales are injury free

Hum blood red is not paint... they will not be drain! And if so... I’ll be in chuck forever!

Cool well thank yall for the opinions but i meant to throw in there for some reason she is the only snake in my collection that has a stone water dish lol

Back