• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

NEW VIV. and my happy well fade albino

n1ck

$null
just switched up my substrate and a few items in her viv. i think she will be happier this way than with the setup i had before! i had some sort of weird shredded walnut substance or something like that. too much like sand i think. anyway heres the new setup! the last picture is the old setup........ hope u like :crazy02:

Attachments

• newsnake3.JPG
    newsnake3.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 135
  • newsnake2.JPG
    newsnake2.JPG
    105.9 KB · Views: 136
  • oldsetup.JPG
    oldsetup.JPG
    134.5 KB · Views: 132
You do not want to use anything "Walnut" with reptiles. It can be dangerous (oils in the wood...harder to ingest if accidently eatten).

Regardless, looks like aspen to me! :)

hey glad you like the water bottle! haha. well the hide is remotely exposed but the other side of that wood has a cubby that she can crawl down into if she wants to get away, im tryin to encourage her to look around and to be more comfortable around me. i havent been holding her a ton just yet ive been starting slow. i put my hand into her viv for a couple minutes a day to pat down her substrate a little kinda leaving a scent and such this way she can get used to my big old hand before i just grab her up! buuuuuut glad you like the setup. nothing says im going to keep it this way but she seems to be quite happy with this way compared to the last! and i do think shes getting more used to me now! she doesnt freak out when i walk up to her she just kinda looks at me, not so much of an "attack" position now! :crazy02:

Back