• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Newbe from Montana

jlyn

Hello, I am looking into getting a cornsnake and figured I better start researching. This looks like a good place to start. :)

Welcome

Hi there welcome to the forum, youll find lots of info here. Dnt be afraid to ask lots of questions and remember to search the forums for keywords too. I'm also from montana where bouts you at?

Hello welcome to the forums!. The search function is your friend :crazy02: If you haven't already do alittle research. :)

Awesome

Sweet. We live about 7 miles from missoula. If theres anything you need to know about good places to get stuff and all that kinda thing just give me some pms. Ive done a lot of scouting and know a little bit.

Welcome to the forums. As was mentioned before, use the search button and also read the FAQ'S. If you can't find your answers there, just ask. There's MANY experts here who will be more then happy to help you.

Good Luck with your new snake(when you get him or her) and HAVE FUN!!!!

A good majority of your basic husbandry and care questions can be answered by following the link in my signature. It's probably the best place to start, IMO.

Oh, and...Welcome Aboard!!

A good first step would be to pick up the Comprehensive guide to owning corn snakes by Bill and Kathy Love. Most of your questions can be answered there and then if you still need something clarified this is a great place to do it. Do you have a specific color morph in mind? By the way welcome

Thank you for all of your suggestions. I have read the basic husbandry and care questions (very helpful). I will have to look into that book by Bill and Kathy Love. I am leaning towards a snow and an anery. I love the black and white animals. I had no idea that there were so many different veriaties.

Hiya and welcome! :) I learned most of what I know from browsing the web, searching care sheets, and joining *awesome* forums like this one. The problem with this is that, unfortunately, you can never trust *everything* you find on the web. There are several care books out there that you could find at your local library. Another good site is reptilerooms.com, and they have tons of caresheets available.

Back