• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Newbie onboard!

MCHouse

Hello All!

I recently acquired an entire collection from a friend that consists of 26 adult animals 7 yearlings a handful of hatchlings and 120 eggs so far and counting....he decided he didn't have the time to deal with them anymore so needless to say i'm a bit overwhelmed Kathly love said i should check this board out so here i am!

MCHouse
www.Nightbreedreptiles.com

Wow, that's a fair amount of snakes. You've kept them before I presume? Anyway, welcome to the boards, you will find loads of help and advice on here :) Hope you enjoy it.

Paradox said:
Wow, that's a fair amount of snakes. You've kept them before I presume? Anyway, welcome to the boards, you will find loads of help and advice on here :) Hope you enjoy it.

Yes!!!! I'm sorry to give you the wrong impression...I keep several hundred reptiles...I just wasn't ever much of a corn snake fan....I had a few amels, candycanes, and snows before i inherited this collection...my main problem not really being all that familiar with corns is help identifying exactly what it is that i inherited morph and pattern wise or even what they are worth!! (lol)

MCHouse

I think you should put some of those corns up for sale, if you want! :wavey: You could make some money ;)

since i inherited the collection.... the females have deposited roughly 120 eggs....so there WILL be selling in my future.....also i will probably cherry pick the adults and sell off the rest as well!

MCHouse

wow! If you ever have any friends in the UK who want to hand over their collections..............Looking forward to seeing pictures of your herps

Welcome to the forum!

If there are some morphs you are not sure, you can always start a thread in the Photo section and ask for some input ;)
You will find that there are a lot of people will to help in exchange of the eye candy your pics will provide :crazy02:

if you are going to sell a candy cane then later on i might be interested in buyin.o! almost forgot .welcome.lol!thats pretty much all. :cheers:

Back