• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

OK let me try this again

MCHouse

I'm new here and I'm not really sure if this is the place to post this but her goes

newhclutch.jpg

This is my first official clutch or Corn Snakes (as i usually breed lots of Boas and Pythons) anyway thanks for looking!

MCHouse
www.Nightbreedreptiles.com

Is she a pewter or a pewter mot? She's beautiful and this or in Breeding would definitely be the right places to post this pic.

I think she looks like a nice light colored Granite =) I have a male that looks very similar to her.

I inherited her from a friend and she was already gravid......and I have no idea what she was bred with....so it will be like Christmas when they hatch...as far as what she is I was told that she was a reduced pattern anery hurricane! But I'm new to corns so you guys tell me what you think?

MCHouse
www.Nightbreedreptiles.com

Certianly does have the Pewter look to her. What a NICE snake to "inherit" :cheers: can't wait to see what comes out of those eggs! :crazy02:

At first glance, I would have said she was a pewter. But having read what you were told she was, I looked closer and I would have to say that her side pattern (which really isn't easy to see in this pic) does look motley instead of diffuse (bloodred). After she's done laying and has had a few meals, some new pics, including good side and belly pics, may help determine which she is. She really is lovely, no matter what her morph is, and keep us updated as to what little surprises hatch out of those eggs!

When I first saw this thread last night and saw the picture, my first thought was in fact anery motley. The snake just doesn't look like a pewter to me.

Back