• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Passing the Time

SharkBait1992

So I move to Arizona in late July, I am going to live with my grandma until I have a job and a car. I cant get my corn snake(s) til I move into my own place but I don't know when that will be. I was just curios to see what you guys do to help the time fly, so far I have not found anything very effective.

Well, I work excessively. Lol.
Other than that, racquetball, swimming, kayaking, hiking/herping, reading, and my favorite, staying in the a/c and gaming. :p

I draw, people tell me I'm good at it, but it does take up a lot of time. I can kill up to 6 hours easy when I get in the zone. I'm also currently involved in illustrating a children's book, so that tales up a good deal of time on it's own.

in addition to that, MMO's are pretty great, I'm currently playing TERA and it's awesome =3

Where are you moving to in Arizona?

Finding/getting a job and car will take up time, but other than that, I would definitely try to get into things that interest you - sports, art, gaming, etc. You could try taking some 'for fun' classes at a community center or college if you have any extra funds.

My two biggest time killers personally are reading and video games.

I hope you enjoy your move!

I'm moving to Yuma Arizona. I do some drawing, my photography keeps me kinda busy but without a car in the city I don't really have a way to go shoot where I want to. I love draw something! My sister and I are up to 152 turns, no one else really plays with me haha. I play some video games currently the only 2 I have out that aren't packed are skyrim and black ops.

Back