• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Rescue milksnake pictures

waldo

Crazy Tarantula Lady
Grabbed a couple quick pics of the new rescues. If they are misidentified, please let me know. I'm just going by the labels that were on the cages.

Tri color honduran. 2 feet
2n740zl.jpg

1hs0ep.jpg

Albino Sinaloan. 2 feet, 1 1/2"
25jd1zo.jpg

Might name this one freckles for all the little spots on its nose
2egactj.jpg

and just because it was also a rescue from the same place, coral snow corn. 2 feet, 7 inches
6sw55u.jpg

246l8uv.jpg

Very nice looking rescues! The Sinaloan is right for sure. But the other one doesn't look quite like a Hondo to me, I could be wrong though.

Hmm, now that I look at more pictures, mine almost makes me think Pueblan instead. Would a belly shot help ID it?

At first glance I thought Pueblan as well. Sweet rescues, I seem to only be able to take in BCI's and throw away normal Balls that people tire of, obviously there is never a shortage of those.

There were balls and boas but I just didn't have room for bigger snakes. I had to leave behind a ghost hondo but it found a home.
Here are some more pics, maybe they will help.

i3tdht.jpg

9hjbx5.jpg

1hxyde.jpg

5oiav7.jpg

Definitely either a Pueblan or a Hondo, I can't decide which. Looked up some more pictures and only confused myself. We have a Tangerine Hondo but I'm by no means an expert on milks. Going to have to wait for one of those to pop in and say which.

Edit: Now that I've seen a better shot of the head, leaning more to Hondo now. But again, don't take my word for it. If it is a Tricolor Hondo, those are a little rarer around here. Tricolor Pueblans are fairly common, at least in this part of Idaho.

According to the milk snake people over on another forum, it is a pueblan. I wish I could find belly pics of the two to compare.
Its not terribly important since its going to be a pet only but its would be nice to have a idea of adult size.

Back