• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

So cool...

knox

My little Okeetee is still quite skittish - rattling tail, no liking sudden movements - you know the deal.

Well, just a few minutes ago, I had her in an open bin and put my hand in, slowly. She paused, flicked her tongue, and slowly slithered toward my hand. I backed my hand out of the bin and she came up out of it and onto my hand.

I think I am finally getting through to her. It is always nice when a snake comes out of an enclosure and into your hand. My Milk does the same thing.

I hope not

lol!

I've heard a lot of people say their corn snakes willingly crawl onto their hands when they go to retrieve them. Lucky for you that this happened! I dream of the day when getting Pan out isn't an all out chase :)

Dito. Popcorn is a 'I might come out if I feel like it' kinda snake. Something that tickles me tho is that she will now climb into her feeding tub entirely voluntarily. I use a Tupperware tub with air holes in the lid & I usually take her out of her enclosure for a little 'cuddle' before I feed her. Twice now I've sat on my bed in my room with the tub next to my legs & she's roamed around my arms & legs for a bit before making her way over to the tub, sniffing it & climbing in to have a good look round. It's kind of like she's going 'aha! Now I remember this place. When I go in here I find food! Out smarted you didn't I? Silly human.' lol. :grin01:

Back