• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Sooo I got another one, hope I'm posting in the right place =D

Andrew870311

Hello again guys and gals, I didn't think it would happen this soon but it did. My son and I went to a local reptile show, and as soon as we walked in there were corn snakes. I was like oooohhhh boy my wife is gonna kill me. My son picked one out and she is such a sweetheart (we confirmed the sex before buying). So now we have two snakes and couldn't be happier. I chose not to house them together for various reasons, just didn't want to risk it. So she is in a temporary home right now which has more than enough to keep her occupied. So here is Snow white (my son named her) :cheers:

21awa3m.jpg

14o68lu.jpg

She's purdy! She a snow? and I agree, housing together is bad. Iw ouldn't do it either and I have 18..

Yup she's a snow. And 18?! That's impressive.

Ha! Many people here have 100+ corns and many other snakes as well. I personally have 13 corns and one solid black Mexican King snake.

She also looks like a motley, she is very pretty! And BLESS you for not being ignorant and separating them. Cohabbing is not a good idea.

Ha! Many people here have 100+ corns and many other snakes as well. I personally have 13 corns and one solid black Mexican King snake.

She also looks like a motley, she is very pretty! And BLESS you for not being ignorant and separating them. Cohabbing is not a good idea.

Haha yeah I did some research. I'm still trying to get a handle on all the morphs. But the learning curve is a good one.

Awww what a cute baby!

My snow corn snake was also named Snow White, but we always just called her snow.
IMG_0009_zps49560161.jpg

I am over 2 years into the hobby and I STILL don't have a grasp on much of the morphs and hets. I can't wrap my brain around it, I can feel the dementia of the elderly setting in...

Haha yeah I did some research. I'm still trying to get a handle on all the morphs. But the learning curve is a good one.

Back