• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

taking pics of my mice for my website

chausies

I am currently working on updating my rodentry website with pics of all of my mice and I thought I'd show a few of the recents pics. Admittedly, these are not my most spectacular colors, but most of these mice have nice type :) I'll be working on more pics for my website this week, it will take a long time to update pedigrees and pics of 100+ mice, lol.

I am posting pics of a dove merle, some recessive yellows, a recessive yellow satin rex (he has grown out of most of his wavy-curls), a roan, and a blue tan satin. Not necessarily in the order ;)

Attachments

• dovesW.jpg
    dovesW.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 69
  • pinapple3.jpg
    pinapple3.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 69
  • polishst2.jpg
    polishst2.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 69
  • roanf.jpg
    roanf.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 69
  • recyellowgirls.jpg
    recyellowgirls.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 69
I'm not a big mouse person, so I don't know them by name. :shrugs:

But I like the brown/caramel/orange colored ones! :D

They're not FEEDERS, :licklips: are they? :nope: :uhoh: :cry: :eek1: :eek:

these are my breeder mice, with all the trouble that it takes to get one decent shot of each mouse, I guarantee I won't be taking pics of my "feeders" ;)

Back