• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

The Wife's new pets

pcar

PCar's Reptiles
While at the Austin Show last month, my Wife fell in love with some lizards. By the time we made it over to the table they were at, the vendor was out of them. But I found a few in Houston, and Here they are. Say Hello to my Wife's new leo's.

IMG_1386_resize.jpg

IMG_1387_resize.jpg

IMG_1388_resize.jpg

We have a male and 2 females, but I don't remember which are which right off hand. Will have to look tonight and post that tomorrow. Enjoy.

She was actually looking for Pastels, but no one had any, so will have to get some next year. two of these are tangs (one het for red stripe) and the other is a tang X ghost. They aren't hand friendly yet, constantly trying to jump out of hand, but hopefully they will tame down with handling.

very nice paul.........i knew that you had bought some in houston, but i had never seen them. cool little critters, awesome color combination on that last one.

yes, have to keep the drill bits closed...not just for the safety of the Leos, but also for the safety of my mobile 2 year old. He likes to use the drill bit box as a seat/step ladder. only reason I had it in the house was to put some new screw holes in the bed frame.

Back