• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Tucson show

bennutting

Just figured i would see if anyone on here would be going to the show. It woukd be oretty cool to put faces to the names i have bought from

We will be doing something different at the Tucson show...

Bill is going to set up a photo studio there and offer inexpensive, professional quality photos of herps during the show. The promoter is going to advertise it, and even allow people to bring in their pet herps for photos - something not usually allowed. We are still working out the details of how to accomplish it without having attendees walking around the show with herps from home, or trying to sell them in competition with vendors. But I think we will figure out a good way to make it work.

Should be interesting to try something new!

Back