• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Tungston gave me a heart attack...

EdwardsFamily

Brand New Corn Mommy
So after just getting my baby cornie last night of course the first thing I do when I wake up is check on him. Then to my surprise, he is nowhere to be found. After looking around from every angle outside I notice a tiny little hole in his bedding, as I am staring at it through the glass, out pops Tungston's head.

"HI MOM!"

I almost died right there. One day in and he's already playing games with me. lol.

I was so convinced he found some way out... I was ready to call in a search party! Even if I know logically the tank to too high for him to get out right now. But no, he was just playing hide and seek to scare the bajeebies out of me. lol

Ginny (his mom) has a keen ability to do it when people that aren't real comfortable with snakes come over. You will see them looking and looking and all the sudden jump. It is great and with her color so close the the color of the substrate that they are looking really hard and trying to convince me that she is not in there.

I really didn't expect him to give me that little start first thing this morning lol. I was so worried last night I thought I'd wake up and he'd be gone or Heaven forbid I'd do something to hurt him. Then pop, there he is, being his happy little self lol.

I was so convinced he found some way out... I was ready to call in a search party! Even if I know logically the tank to too high for him to get out right now. But no, he was just playing hide and seek to scare the bajeebies out of me. lol

A baby can _easily_ reach the top of a 10 or 20 long. Right up the glass.

Oh I watched him try, he's not quite long enough to get to the top. There are clips up there though holding the top down, so even if he does get up there I don't think he can work his way out.

It's actually a 20 tall right now, which may be the deciding factor in that length bit. There is actually a picture posted of him testing how high he can go in my intro lol.

I told you he would burrow and poke his head out. LOL :D

I clean my corn's tank and by the next morning it looks like he has created an entire system of caves in his bedding. :)

Yeah I have been looking around and it looks like he has about six little holes already, silly boy has made quite a home for himself under there! lol

Even if he can't get to the today, the day will come when you look and look and he has tucked himself under the lid or something crazy like that. They are so fun! :D

Back