• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Wanted: Lavenders

chondrohead44

Hello,

I am interested in a 1.1 pair of adult or sub-adult lavenders. I would really love a 1.1 pair of hypo lavs but I don't know if I can afford it. I am looking to spend any where from $100-$250 with the $150-$200 shipped being my preference. I know that is a pretty low price for lavenders but I would really love to get into a lav project. My first breeding between my amel female and creamsicle male was a disaster. All slugs and the female later died of eggbinding. I would really love to produce lavs this year or next year as they are my favorite morph.

Thanks!

Jacob

Check out Serpenco. Rich has hypo lavender males for $100 and a lavender female with a small spinal kink for $50. Add about $70 shipping for a total of $220. I doubt you'll beat that for adults or subadults close to breeding size.

Back