• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Who lives in Fla that might want a tortoise?

Chip

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
A "Burmese Mtn. tortoise" to live in your fenced in yard, of course. I should be going to the Aug expo, and would like a better home for this guy. Would travel a few hours if needed. I got him from a friend that was dying from cancer, and promised him a better life than I am providing. He's free plus cash (for pen materials) to the right home. Please PM me.

Chip, If I lived in Florida I would take him on. I love tortoises. In fact, when it comes to reptiles, turtles and tortoises hold a very special place in my heart.

Well, he would be right at home in NM also. Only issue would be legality.

Yeah. I would have to do some research on whether or not I could get him. Also would need to build a nice sized pen that the dog can't get into since our yard is not fenced in... I need to build one for Chex (the box turtle), and get him out of the horrible enclosure he is in now....Mostly because I think he will enjoy a larger pen...LOL

Back