• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Would like to see pics of hypo lavenders

leolina

Hi everyone!

I would like to see som pics of hypo lavenders, both juveniles and older...

Thank's before hand :)

Roy Munson said:
Here's my male '05 as a hatchling and as a yearling. :)
Damn! what you feeding thet yearling? you know steraiods shrink the males " stuff" so he wont be the best breeder.:grin01:

Here's my '05 from Rich Z.
The color in the pictures is very close to real life.

Attachments

• 100_0761.JPG
    100_0761.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 148
  • 100_0762.JPG
    100_0762.JPG
    23 KB · Views: 148
This is one of the snakes I kept. I haven't seen him in awhile, I hope his breeding well for The Lazy Slither Ranch!
hypolavindelicup

cornsnakekid92 said:
Damn! what you feeding thet yearling? you know steraiods shrink the males " stuff" so he wont be the best breeder.:grin01:
No joke, my yearling female '05 hypo-lav that I got at the same time is at least 50g heavier. She's probably about 240g now. She's on an eight-day feeding schedule to slow her down! :eek1:

Here are some of my favorite pictures of my hypo lavs. :)

Dave Lister;
lucienflower.jpg

Dior;
diorH2.jpg

My camera is on the blink or I'd take some new shots to show off their colors. But, I don't think they look too shabby in these. :)

hana

Roy Munson said:
No joke, my yearling female '05 hypo-lav that I got at the same time is at least 50g heavier. She's probably about 240g now. She's on an eight-day feeding schedule to slow her down! :eek1:
JEEZ, i only have one 05, it was born Aug 1st, but it is still only about 100g.

And i agree you all have very nice snankes!

Back