• Hello!

    Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

    Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

    Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

    Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Project Caramels

starsevol

Cohabbing is cruelty...
These babies are the result of a breeding loan between Carol Huddleston and myself. The mother is my caramel girl Carmen, pictured below. Their father, affectionately referred to as "Amberder" is a Hypo caramel lavender. They are caramels het for lavender, hypo and motley, and are $40 each.

I normally do not like feeding photos, but in this case it was the only way I could get the little buggers still enough to photograph. Plus the pictures prove that they are eating!
 

Attachments

  • Carmen080311.jpg
    Carmen080311.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 313
  • C1.jpg
    C1.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 285
  • C2.jpg
    C2.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 291
  • C4.jpg
    C4.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 292
  • C6.jpg
    C6.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 282
Nifty babies, Beth! I've always loved Carmen. If I suddenly sell a bunch and have room I'll be PMing you.
 
Nifty babies, Beth! I've always loved Carmen. If I suddenly sell a bunch and have room I'll be PMing you.

Thank you Caryl, and I love your stripey stuff! You have no idea how close I came to grabbing up a certain little male you had.....
 
Bumperoo!

Just imagine what a amber lavender motley might look like.....
I am starting to rethink selling allllllllllllllll of these!!!
 
Back
Top