• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

possible new morph? You decide

I agree, send them to the admins of the fb group as well as report him to the site admins, the guy's obviously a case...Oh, and wait...wasn't he the one who emailed you threatening to shut this site down? So maybe he should be sorry he ever messaged you!

You can say thanks to John(Zorro) and Nanci... They deserve all the credit.

Honestly, I did nothing except hatch the eggs. :)

I think whoever has possession of the eggs when they hatch successfully should take the credit. All John did was produce the parents, and all I did was get Iris knocked up! You did the hard part.

he has been messaging me, calling me ugly. and a moron, and that ill be sorry for messing with him. IM SO SCARED. jesus this guy is a moron! lol
Sounds like his mommy forgot to put him down for his nap.
dummies4.jpg

I was on Aries's face book looking though his pictures and noticed that he keeps some of his corn snakes on sand. Is that safe?

Personally, I would not use sand... My first viv had sand in it, posted pictures, got an ear full. But, I was also cohabing....LOL... Sand can lead to impaction.

Yea the calcium sand may be good for Lizards and such that eat only bugs and don't have a higher calcium diet, but cornsnakes get plenty of calcium with mice. Also as Outcast said impaction is a real issue with cornsnakes on sand. Aspen is my only choice for bedding at the moment.

Edit after seeing Dave's post:

sure you're not thinking of yellow snow? maybe it's that edible gecko sand. for big strong bones. and things. I'm having a bowlful right now. Keeps me cut, buff, jacked, and butch. Love that stuff.

HaHaHa You make me laugh.

He was threatening to sue me for cyber bullying.. because i called him dense. lol
he keeps his snakes on sand... that is a big red flag that he is not the expert he claims to be. i honestly dont care that he is threatening me. hes in a different state, i'd LOVE to see him follow through with his threats. ;p

50 snakes of grey

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Not a book I've ever read, or intend to, but this made me "lol" literally lol.

Lord have mercy on my soul...I've read this entire thread thus far (and will continue to do so) and haven't said a peep but I've only owned 3 corns in my life (so far) and I know NOTHING about their genetics..(I do try to read about them though as I find genetics facinating, and I do know the difference between anery and amel o.0) nor would I ever claim to, and I sure as heck wouldn't behave in a manner such as the OP...good lord...I won't be able to get back those few brain cells I've lost...but it gave me a good giggle!

Back