• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

possible new morph? You decide

He was threatening to sue me for cyber bullying.. because i called him dense. lol
he keeps his snakes on sand... that is a big red flag that he is not the expert he claims to be. i honestly dont care that he is threatening me. hes in a different state, i'd LOVE to see him follow through with his threats. ;p

I will admit this guy is a little scary/freaky. What you posted from him about me and or the other Susan was not nice and freaky. I just hope he is directionally challenged as he is with keeping people and what they say or do straight. He sure seems to fly off the handle drop of a hat makes one wonder what he is so afraid of.

Nanci - Thanks for letting me know it is a temporary ban. I had forgotten there were others besides the permanent kind.

I shot a couple PMs back n forth with him. know i bumped into a few walls before learning to trail them. we all started somewhere. just dont call me fartington, i might have a melt down.

Hey Hey Hey you all need to calm down on this thread. Every time you reply I get an E-mail saying there was a reply & my wifes Iphone keeps buzzing her at work every time there is an e-mail. She called me saying how anoyed she was with me........ You don't want me in the dog house now do you? :sobstory:lol

Hey Hey Hey you all need to calm down on this thread. Every time you reply I get an E-mail saying there was a reply & my wifes Iphone keeps buzzing her at work every time there is an e-mail. She called me saying how anoyed she was with me........ You don't want me in the dog house now do you? :sobstory:lol

You can turn off that feature

Oh noooo! Haha sorry but that's hilarious. XD AND I'M NOT HELPING

I remember seeing this thread pop up from the very beginning. I come back and poof it's 30 pages. To sum up my view: Old Guard: 51 ~ New Guy: -5. Well now it's back to work, be back soon to read pages 31+

not to once again derail this but i was unaware of this? where can i get this? link ? searching now

Sorry, no link. I was using vitamin and mineral supplements since before there were URL links...... I may have posted about this before, somewhere, but no idea where....

Nanci - Thanks for letting me know it is a temporary ban. I had forgotten there were others besides the permanent kind.

A little review:

SITE RULES...Expanded
...or more accurately, site rules violations as they appear in the infractions system:

-Abusive towards other members (1 pt.)
-Inappropriate advertising (1 pt.)
-Malicious and/or abusive trolling behavior (2 pts.)
-Posting a "COME LOOK AT MY SITE" post (2 pts.)
-Profanity (2 pts.)
-Antagonism toward moderators (4 pts.)
-Racist/Prejudicial remarks (4 pts.)
-Actual or implied threats (5 pts.)

Cumulative penalties:

10 pts.: Immediate 3-day ban
20 pts.: Immediate 1-month ban
30 pts.: Immediate 1-year ban
40 pts.: Immediate PERMANENT ban
40 pts.: Spammer
30 pts. (Spamming): Immediate permanent ban

I remember seeing this thread pop up from the very beginning. I come back and poof it's 30 pages. To sum up my view: Old Guard: 51 ~ New Guy: -5. Well now it's back to work, be back soon to read pages 31+

If you go to the User Control Panel (User CP, in the gray bar, at the top of every page) you will find a section where you can select the number of posts in one page. I have selected the maximum number, so this thread, for me, is only eight pages.

Back