• Hello!

    Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

    Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

    Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

    Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Available Cornsnakes!! New updates!!

MysticExotics

(formerly NWHeather)
**I have added more snakes, so some of them are further down the thread, on other pages. Be sure to check all of the pages for available babies!!

**For every additional snake, take 10% off the price of the snakes.
For two snakes, 10% off the total price, for three snakes, 20% off the total price, four snakes take 30% off the total price, buy five snakes take 40% off the total price, buy six snakes, take 50% off the total price.





2014 Cinder 66% het Hypo $65
Produced by Matt Stewart (NWBloodlines)
Dam: Zpade--2007 female, het hypo cinder. From Keys X silver queen lines. Parents ACR # 3364 (Zephyr-who's dam was a Miami from parents ACR # 2805 AND #2803-) x 3782 (Medusa)
Sire:Aragorn--2012 Cinder male (GHC12203) het for hypo and poss het motley.

2015 (poss Super/Homo) Tessera's **Check out the thread **More Tessera's added!! HERE for the details.


Shipping is additional.


*Please email me at MysticExotics(at)gmail.com if you are interested in any of the babies.
 

Attachments

  • zinc.jpg
    zinc.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 298
Last edited:
Well, the person who wanted him hasn't answered any messages in a while, so I am making this male available again.

I will throw him in for free with any one of the possible Super/Homo Miami Tessera babies.

The link for the available Miami Tessera's is HERE.
 
Hey Heather,

I forgot to snag the photos of Topaz, Kyanite, and Amethist when you had them up on the other page. You mind shooting them over in an email. Temps need to cool off so we can get those guys shipped. :headbang:

Wish I had the room for Quartz, he's a looker.
 
Here's some quick pics I snapped this morning.
Rhyolite $180
Obsidian $195
Flint $195

Pyrite ($180) is in shed, I will get a current pic post shed.
 

Attachments

  • DSC_1903 (2).JPG
    DSC_1903 (2).JPG
    224.2 KB · Views: 206
  • DSC_1899 (2).JPG
    DSC_1899 (2).JPG
    211.6 KB · Views: 199
  • DSC_1900 (2).JPG
    DSC_1900 (2).JPG
    158.8 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:
2015 Sunkissed ph Cinder, Hypo, Terrazzo $75
Produced by Jarrett Kime
Out of a Classic het Sunkissed Terrazzo phet Cinder Hypo x Same. ACR#9629

2015 Sunkissed Diffused het Amel Motely ph Hypo Lavender $175
Produced by Matt Stewart of NW Bloodlines. ACR#9630
Sire: Orn (Amel het BR Hypo Lavender Motley/Stripe? SK)
Dam: Stripa (Motley (stripe?) het SK BR Hypo Lavender)
GrandSire: Streak (Hypo Lavender Vanishing (Motely)Stripe)
GrandDam: Sunkissed Bloodred het Amel Motley
 

Attachments

  • nyko.jpg
    nyko.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 206
  • kinetix.jpg
    kinetix.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:
If I had the cash I'd tell you to sneak that Roylance sunkissed in my box with the miamis. My male ghost stripe (Casper) I believe is ph SK.

Would be a great way to prove him out possibly, as well as any hets she might be holding. You interested in a breeding plan for next year? Email me. :D
 
**Sold!!**
 

Attachments

  • 172868_424606_VeryLarge_7lONIzD8Lo5NrBn.jpg
    172868_424606_VeryLarge_7lONIzD8Lo5NrBn.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
Is any of the pos homo tessera still available? How do you know they're super or homo tessera or what makes you think they are?
 
Is any of the pos homo tessera still available? How do you know they're super or homo tessera or what makes you think they are?

Yes, I have several possible Super/homo Tessera's available.
We don't know yet if there are any markers indicating if they're super/homo, because that hasn't been tested.

That is what this clutch was for, to help determine that.
There were 16 Tessera's in this clutch, and about 25% of those should be Super's/homo's. Considering I've picked three, maybe four to keep and test, odds are than a few of these are Supers/homo's.
We just don't know which ones are, until they're bred.
They will need to be paired with non Tessera's, and any Super/homo Tessera's will produce 100% Tessera babies.
 
Yes, I have several possible Super/homo Tessera's available.
We don't know yet if there are any markers indicating if they're super/homo, because that hasn't been tested.

That is what this clutch was for, to help determine that.
There were 16 Tessera's in this clutch, and about 25% of those should be Super's/homo's. Considering I've picked three, maybe four to keep and test, odds are than a few of these are Supers/homo's.
We just don't know which ones are, until they're bred.
They will need to be paired with non Tessera's, and any Super/homo Tessera's will produce 100% Tessera babies.

How much are you asking for the tesseras?
 
I've actually been following your post in regards to this clutch and was reading about what you guys were discussing in regards to the ability to even make super tessera. I'm not completely convinced that the 25% chance is correct in the case of tessera. It's kind of odd that with the amount of tessera x tessera clutches that Don Soderberg has produced that he's not hit the odds but only once. His was a male and it was spotted over seas to someone though not sure if who that was. I tend to believe that is highly likely that the dominant negative theory suggested on that other post is the likely cause of this and with the idea that is also possibly sex linked as well. It is possible I suppose that many of the homo tessera went into homes that aren't breeders, but I find that highly unlikely that at least a few didn't make it through the cracks into a breeders collection. I have three tessera currently myself and had plans on pairing my hypoberry amel tessera ph anery to my hypoberry tessera het amel or ultra ph anery from last year's clutch myself when they're old enough to see what would possibly come from that pairing.

On another note, I noticed you're from Puget Sound WA. I was stationed at PSNS in Bremerton. While there, I lived in Port Orchard with my then husband. I am originally from and currently live in the southeastern part of Virginia, but I really enjoyed my time while in WA and wouldn't mind living there again if all of my family weren't here on the east coast.
 
Back
Top