• Hello!

    Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

    Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

    Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

    Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Search results for query: *

  1. starsevol

    Horrible day, need to rehome many of my snakes.....

    Husband put down his foot today. Said things had to change. I need to rehome some of my snakes to GOOD homes as soon as possible. Here is part of the list..... 1.0 2011 Caramel het hypo and lavender. "C3PO", bred by Carol Huddleston. Hold for Julie. 1.0 2009 Normal het sunkissed, anery...
  2. starsevol

    ***AUCTION*** Orchid and Sunkissed breeding group.

    Auction time!! These babies are from Stark (sunkissed het lavender), and Peaches (orchid). This is one of the best and worst clutches I have ever had. Why, you ask? Well out of 17 eggs, where 50% were statistically supposed to be orchids, and 50% sunkissed I got 9 sunkissed, 3 orchids, 1 kinked...
  3. starsevol

    ***AUCTION*** Sunkissed het Orchid Group

    Auction time!! These babies are from Stark (sunkissed het lavender), and Peaches (orchid). This is one of the best and worst clutches I have ever had. Why, you ask? Well out of 17 eggs, where 50% were statistically supposed to be orchids, and 50% sunkissed I got 9 sunkissed, 3 orchids, 1 kinked...
  4. starsevol

    Hypo Bloodreds het anery ph pied

    This baby is the result of a breeding loan between Carol Huddleston and myself. His father is Carol's ghost bloodred. His mother is my hypo bloodred Elphaba. There were 3 pied sided babies in the clutch. He is $60.00. Normally I am not fond of eating pictures. But it was the only way I could...
  5. starsevol

    Project Caramels

    These babies are the result of a breeding loan between Carol Huddleston and myself. The mother is my caramel girl Carmen, pictured below. Their father, affectionately referred to as "Amberder" is a Hypo caramel lavender. They are caramels het for lavender, hypo and motley, and are $40 each. I...
  6. starsevol

    Female anery stripe - Just putting out feelers...

    I will be looking for a female anery stripe, 2009 or older model this summer. Just putting out feelers now. I'm hoping to pick her up in Daytona. (Funny, with all this cold and snow Daytona is all I can think about lately). :)
  7. starsevol

    Nonfeeder Auction - Fires, Bloodred Reposting

    Up for auction are 6 hatchlings from a pairing of a granite stripe het amel and a butter het bloodred. There are 3.0 fires, 1.0 bloodred and 1.1 normals. One of the fires and the male normal have eaten once, but not again. They hatched out Daytona weekend, and are not yet 7 weeks old. There is...
  8. starsevol

    A 2008 or older 0.1 Stripe

    Preferably a ghost stripe or anery stripe het hypo. I won't need her til after the 2010 breeding season, but am planning ahead. I would love to know what's out there!
  9. starsevol

    Pewter

    I am looking for a pewter, preferably a female. An '09 is fine, but I want one that eats like a serial killer and is well established.
  10. starsevol

    Carmen is lonely......

    and needs some lovin'! Carmen is a 2005 caramel motley het amel originally from Serpenco. She is looking for a man with compatible qualities. She likes butter motleys, caramel motleys, ambers, and lavas with cool yellow hets. Do you know a male who might be right for my girl?
  11. starsevol

    Adults For Sale

    ...$250.00 plus shipping. ON HOLD And finally Beacon, a 2006 female bloodred produced by Kathy Love. This girl is HOT! ACR registered. On Hold *Would be willing to sell the 2 bloodreds gravid, for an additional $100 each, but it would be AT YOUR OWN RISK, and certain conditions would need to...
  12. starsevol

    Caramel Bloodred Wanted

    I know Bayou Reptiles sold out of these some time ago. Is anyone else breeding them?
Back
Top