• Hello!

    Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

    Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

    Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

    Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Carmen is lonely......

starsevol

Cohabbing is cruelty...
and needs some lovin'!
Carmen is a 2005 caramel motley het amel originally from Serpenco.
She is looking for a man with compatible qualities. She likes butter motleys, caramel motleys, ambers, and lavas with cool yellow hets.
Do you know a male who might be right for my girl?
 

Attachments

  • CarmenACR110508.jpg
    CarmenACR110508.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 203
Fantastic Pic, Beautiful snake!

I have.... But unless you happen to be coming to the UK this spring i expect it won't happen ;)

PS lovely snake ;)
 
Thank you!
If she ends up taking a break this season, I won't be heartbroken...or she might end up visiting Blueapplepaste with Steve when he goes, and Matthew might fix her up...:)
 
I have a male caramel motley who might be interested in dating her....
He doesn't have any plans at my house until next year.

26JAN2-2.jpg
 
Well, I haven't forgotten about either one of you. Carmen has been up from bru for 2 weeks, but has yet to accept a meal. She is blue right now. I'm a little concerned about her. But as soon as she sheds and noms I will contact you.
 
Back
Top