Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hello!
Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.
Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....
Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.
Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.
Preferably a ghost stripe or anery stripe het hypo.
I won't need her til after the 2010 breeding season, but am planning ahead. I would love to know what's out there!
I might have one... do a search on my forum for 'weirdo' a female stripe/ cubed keeper from last year but I might be persuaded to part with her as I have a lot of other projects snakes you know?
I bet Jen Pagram has something laying around!!! Or maybe try Katie (Arpeggio Angel) too. (OMG- go look at Jen's vanishing anery het hypo. Yeah, she's a 2009, but still!!)
I have an '06 female normal stripe het anery. Could be het hypo - not sure - tried to breed her last year but the male wanted nothing to do with her.
I am looking at potentially sizing down my collection considerably and she is one I haven't decided yet if I want to part with or not as I have an attachment to her...
Jen what is the difference between striped and cubed?
I have a 2009 sunkissed 66% hypo and anery male and would like to create striped ghost sunkisseds or striped anery sunkisseds in the F2.
But the female needs to be striped...and Wierdo really does look more stripe to me than cubed.
Hi Beth, cubed is a variation of the stripe pattern, still genetically a stripe though. I don't know if anyone has done any trials to establish whether "cubing" is hereditary. ... and Weirdo really only has a couple of "cubed" spots in the pattern. I will try to get some update pics of her if you want
I like her alot.
I would love to see a few newer pics of her.
Her potential mate to be is just an 09, and won't be ready to go til 2011.
So if she has good weight on her now and you were thinking of breeding her next season, there would not be a problem with that. My husband will likely dismember me if I buy another snake this year, but next summer is another story altogether!
My spa tub is getting me in trouble again....
all I do in there is think about projects and possible breeding combinations....