• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

double pink pippies, neon pink x coral snow

poppycorn

Luv my bright-eyed jewels
Last year I made this same cross with a different male and female and produced snows with bright pink and intense coral as Sonnet and Roses. This year I made the same cross with a brighter female neon (from Stephan W) and an obscenely pink coral male from SMR. Babies are out and it looks like there's going to be some screamers!

Sonnet (the best male from last year) and Blossom's (the original female) babies are pipping now, the first one out is super pink. Unfortunately there are just a few good eggs in that clutch and Blossom didn't double.

July08_0076 Neon Coral clutch.jpg

July08_0080 PeonyXPeaches pippies.jpg

Oooo, nice, got pics of the parents?

Here is Peaches, the male Coral Snow from SMR:
Jun08_0474 Coral Snow Cornsnake Peaches.jpg

I don't have a really recent shot of Peony, she's been too busy with eggs this season to do a decent photo shoot. Here she is as a yearling, she looks pretty much the same, except perhaps that green borders are more pronounced:
Feb07g-198 Neon pink cornsnake Peony.jpg

Last year I made a similar cross which produced Sonnet, the father of another clutch that is currently pipping:
Jun08_1322 Neon Coral Cornsnake Sonnet.jpg

There were only three males produced last year. Here is the mother, Blossom, a coral snow from SMR with her three sons:
Mar08_1526 Blossom & sons.jpg

Scale shots of the three sons and mother; Sonnet is third from the top, Blossom on the bottom:
Mar08_1553 Neon x Coral male scales.jpg

From what I am seeing coming out of these eggs, I suspect that this years crop of neon corals will be even brighter than last year.

I have GOT to get me one of those one of these days!! BLINDINGLY BEAUTIFUL!!

Congrats! They are so pretty.
Great pics. I especially like the first one where you can see a pippy peaking out.

Great Job!

Looks like those will be screamers! Sorry I havent gotten back to you I know you have been trying to get ahold of me. I been crazy busy! :cheers:

My My, What stunning snakes...You are really doing an awesome job of selective breeding those morphs....Are you selling any? I could use a boy!

I love them all. They're so eye-catching!

It would be cool to try and isolate the green coloration and make them more green / less pink.

Greens

Some of the neons from my line have dark forest green thick borders,green that is so intense its unbelievable.Most of the pink and greens have yellow that they call green but these actually have pine tree green! I know one of the forum members here who got some of mine called me and mentioned how dark green the borders are turning maybe she can post it. :cheers:

They are simply gorgeous--the best!! Are you planning on selling any?

Thanks, everyone! It's really fun watching them hatch, but I am even more excited to see them after a shed or two.

Yes, I will have some to sell. Prices range from $150 to $300+ for the nicest ones. There is already a wait list for these, if you want to be on it, pm me with a non-forum email address.

News flash! The stripe champagne x neon het motley clutch is hatching. Most of them so far are perfect motleys with neon dots!!!!!!!!! So either champagne is compatible with neon or neon is codom or dominent. Either way, these are some of the prettiest pink hatchlings I've ever seen (and I've seen a bunch!)!!!!

Regarding green....I'm on it! There's lots of potential for some spectacular variations, especially from Peony's line. Stephan, sure hope she posts those green snake picts, I'd love to see them.

Some of the neons from my line have dark forest green thick borders,green that is so intense its unbelievable.Most of the pink and greens have yellow that they call green but these actually have pine tree green! I know one of the forum members here who got some of mine called me and mentioned how dark green the borders are turning maybe she can post it. :cheers:

Holy moley, I would really love to see that!! Here are some pics of my '06 Bubblegum from Carol H.--Bazooka has lots of minty green.

Attachments

• DSC_0001.JPG
    DSC_0001.JPG
    204 KB · Views: 90
  • DSC_0007.JPG
    DSC_0007.JPG
    173.3 KB · Views: 89
Marcha,

Those Adults are hard to beat colorwise. Even a Bloodred Lavender will not have so much pinkish color. Awesome! If I lived in the US I would definatly buy a pair from you.

Hello! I am looking to track down Poppycorn or anyone who might have information on where I might be able to find a Neon Coral. I am also possibly interested in a Coral Snow, Neon Pink, or Lavender corn snake instead. Does anyone have any information?

Thank you!

Hello! I am looking to track down Poppycorn or anyone who might have information on where I might be able to find a Neon Coral. I am also possibly interested in a Coral Snow, Neon Pink, or Lavender corn snake instead. Does anyone have any information?

Thank you!

I have seen neither hide nor hair for many many years alas.

If you want some astoundingingly pink snows, Carol Huddleston at LowBelly Reptiles produces incredible animals.

I have seen neither hide nor hair for many many years alas.

If you want some astoundingingly pink snows, Carol Huddleston at LowBelly Reptiles produces incredible animals.
Thank you, Megan. It did seem to be long ago that the images were released and the chats I could find were dated in the early 2000s. I appreciate the response and will look into LowBelly Reptiles.

With appreciation,

Back