• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

THE CHALLENGE!!!!!

ILOVECORNSNAKES

My lil Delilah!! ^^
[F]
Okay, I am challenging cs.com!!!! The point of this is to post as many different morphs as you can. Try not to post more then 2 of the same morph! There is no winner, just for fun! ^^ GOOD LUCK!​
[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you seriously challenging each individual to post photos of each morph they have in their collection? Instead of using up so much of the bandwidth on Rich's site, I'll make it easier. This is a link to my Morph Gallery, where I have most of the morphs in my collection posted. I need to update it as I now have more, such as Miami motley, amber motley and caramel diffuse.

http://www.williswildlifeenterprises-cornsnakes.com/MorphGuideHome.html

It could be fun if you could only post one, and no one could post that morph again. And you had to wait, say ten posts before you could post again. And motleys and stripes would each count as an individual.

Normal: Maizey

Attachments

• Me and Maize 005cr800.jpg
    Me and Maize 005cr800.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 932
Here are a few of mine. Anery mot (Lenny), lavender het motley (Hendrix) and a normal (Sunny).

Attachments

• snakes%20035.jpg
    snakes%20035.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 890
  • 100_4717.JPG
    100_4717.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 876
  • 100_4708.JPG
    100_4708.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 871
Snake5007, you only get one candidate per round! And since you can't edit, and normal has already been played, your first entry, anery mot, is the one that counts.

Bella, Lav Motley

100_1423.jpg

Whew, I made it to round two!

Lavender, zig zag, Lila. I'd count zig zag as a phenotypical variation of normal pattern, as opposed to a genetic variation such as mot or stripe. The previous lav didn't count because there was more than one snake in that post.

Attachments

• Lila 12_2007 002cr600.jpg
    Lila 12_2007 002cr600.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 408
Lola Montez, Christmas hypo:dancer:

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 407
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 406