• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Update on my Babies :D

K. Rene

Cozmic Cornz
So I decided that it was time to take some new pics of the 3 hatchlings I picked up at a show in Jan. All three were extremely small and I saw why when I read their feeding record. The poor things had only been fed once or twice a month. All three are awesome eaters and have been growing and Shedding nicely. (Please wait till I am done adding the 3 snakes to comment)

First up is Zea our Lav. female she was born late '08 and weighed only 19g when we first weighed her a month after we got her. She weighs 29g now :D

Attachments

• lav face_edited-1.jpg
    lav face_edited-1.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 168
  • lav tongue.jpg
    lav tongue.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 168
  • zea pattern.jpg
    zea pattern.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 168
Next is Tabasco our bloodred. He weighed just 10g when we weighed him a month after we had him so I assume he was about 8g when purchased (first pic) He is now a healthy 17g :D in the next two pics

Attachments

• Blood Head_edited-1.jpg
    Blood Head_edited-1.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 166
  • blood eye.jpg
    blood eye.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 166
  • Difussed_edited-1.jpg
    Difussed_edited-1.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 166
Last is our little Lav male Neo. When we first got him I was afraid to hold him because he was so tiny, maybe 6g when purchased. I am happy to report that he is now 15g and is developing beautiful colors :D

Attachments

• Pink_edited-1.jpg
    Pink_edited-1.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 168
  • eye_edited-1.jpg
    eye_edited-1.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 166
Very nice pics of such cute lil ones!! Definately getting excellent care with the weight gains w/ you. I can't decide which I think is cuter haha.

Thank you :D I love my camera and my subjects aren't bad either lol They have about doubled in size over the last three months but they are still pretty tiny little squirts ;)

beatifull i need to upload sum of mine too i got two beatifull interbred jungle corn with a albino kingsnake i hav one male and one female u must see they are awesome i breeded them myself

Those are some gorgeous babies! Especially the bloodred- he has such wonderful diffusion!!

I love Tabasco. He's going to be super bright when he's an adult. I can't wait to see what he looks like! The Lavs look great, too. :)

Tabasco has FANTASTIC color & diffusion for such a little one. He is going to be a sunglasses warning snake when he grows up!

I love Neo's colors! It's wonderful to hear of tiny little corns that haven't had much to eat get the TLC they need. They look great!

Ok I really want a lavendar now!

I'm sure we can find you one in no time lol

Thanks for all the wonderful complements. It took me an hour or so to get a few good pictures of these littlenz and to edit and resize them :D I'm so happy I can share them with my fellow snake lovers.

You got those at a local show?!! :sidestep:

WOW, I'm very impressed! I especially love Tabasco. Who bred them?!! Also, do you know when the next Expo in the area is? When I do a search all I can find is the Portland Metro Expo, which isn't until August, and one that looks pretty awesome in Seattle in June (search for Emerald City Reptile Expo 2010 if you're interested). I've definitely been getting an expo itch lately. Looks like I might have to set my rack back up before I go though... :cool:

You got those at a local show?!! :sidestep:

Yes I got them at the PDX show in Jan. they were all bred by Tropical Hut out of Portland OR.

The shows you mentioned are the only ones I know of around here. Hense why there were so many ppl at the PDX one lol I would love to go to Seatlle but that is Father's day weekend and I usually go to a local event with my Dad in So. OR. There was a show in March in Eugene that I couldn't make it to, the West Coast Captive Breeders one don't know when it will be again.

http://westcoastcaptivebreeders.com/

Back