• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Oh, Craigslist...

13481831.png

I scan CL regularly for interesting stuff...

but I never saw an offer like this before:

Reply [?] flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of Posted: 2013-07-28, 3:26PM MST

WANTED- Pet Snake
I can trade for m m j high quality (medical mari juana )
With or without tank
Python , corn , king , boa
Tame only
Thx
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Posting ID: 3965834843 Posted: 2013-07-28, 3:26PM MST email to a friend

I doubt that it is legal even if he requires a MMJ card. But then I see all kinds of stuff listed that is probably not legal, so no surprise. But at least it is original.

but I never saw an offer like this before:

Reply [?] flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of Posted: 2013-07-28, 3:26PM MST

WANTED- Pet Snake
I can trade for m m j high quality (medical mari juana )
With or without tank
Python , corn , king , boa
Tame only
Thx
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Posting ID: 3965834843 Posted: 2013-07-28, 3:26PM MST email to a friend

I doubt that it is legal even if he requires a MMJ card. But then I see all kinds of stuff listed that is probably not legal, so no surprise. But at least it is original.

I saw that one today as well Kathy. I literally LOL.

I saw one the other day advertising a wooden vivarium that was used to house a 9 foot corn snake.... >_>

What is wrong with people?

"i have a lavender cornsnake. Not sure of the sex but ive had it for over two years, hes my favorite one but i have to get rid of my whole collection since where im moving my friends wont allow him to stay. Healthy eater and comes with 10 gallon tank and lid. I am open to trades but i have a rehoming fee in mind. the coloring makes him look albino with yellow marking very beautiful snake and im sad to let him go, i can be reached at 201sevennine31160"

A ten gallon for an assumingly full grown corn or maybe it's undersized and malnourished... :angry01:

Is there a picture? I find it very hard to believe that a lavender look like an albino with yellow markings. And they are open to trades? I hope not snakey trades if they can't take her with.

Is there a picture? I find it very hard to believe that a lavender look like an albino with yellow markings. And they are open to trades? I hope not snakey trades if they can't take her with.

I was wondering if maybe they actually have a king snake? I don't know the morph names, but like one of those pale purple and yellow ones.

No picture in the thread, but I was thinking about contacting them to see if I could get one just out of curiosity, but that could be a dangerous road for me

OTOH, when you do try to use CL to legitimately sell a snake, you get all kinds of loony responses. Whew - at least my ad didn't make this thread.

BTW; some of these owners and their husbandry failings can directly be traced to the lack of knowledge and horrible advice on the part of pet store personnel that sell the animals and supplies.
I can count on one hand the number of reptile-knowledgeable sales staff I have encountered at the 3 "chain" pet stores in the western 'burbs of Yinzburgh.

The last time I went on craigslist, I set up a meet with this person to buy their 7 leopard geckos and blue tongue skink. The meeting is tomorrow.

Back