• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Thistle - Hypo Shatter

hypnoctopus

Olivia Barron
So I was totally not planning on getting another snake right now, but when I saw this little guy pop up on Morph Market for a really reasonable price, I had to jump on it. This is a morph I have never actually seen before and I have fantasized about creating one for years already.

This is Thistle, the sunkissed hypo cinder:

YPt7eefl.jpg

I'm really looking forward to seeing how he develops!

Finally got around to taking some proper photos of Thistle today. He was pretty good!

pmGVYlsh.jpg

xyRnrZkh.jpg

wsxQ4C7h.jpg

Da64b5ph.jpg

Tried to get a clear picture of his head pattern - it's my favorite!

DaBiMErh.jpg

And lastly, a picture of him sitting in his little measuring cup that I use to cover him to get him to sit still for photos.

UwXtGBxh.jpg

Thistle needed some updated photos. He was sold as a hypo shatter, but he looks more like a dilute shatter to me? In either case, I really love his patterning and color.

Attachments

• IMG_6509sm.jpg
    IMG_6509sm.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_6517sm.jpg
    IMG_6517sm.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_6521sm.jpg
    IMG_6521sm.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_6527sm.jpg
    IMG_6527sm.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_6529sm.jpg
    IMG_6529sm.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 46
I just adore this little guy. I think he is so pretty and unique. He tends to be a very shy snake, although he's a joy to handle. I pretty much never see him in his enclosure. The only way I even know he moves around is from the varying poop locations.

Attachments

• 20210918_140140.jpg
    20210918_140140.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 34
Never been interested in gray snakes, but you’ve changed my mind. He’s beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're an acquired taste! When I first got into corns, I was all about the bright colors. But the unique patterns on shatters really drew me in.

Such a beautiful snake! I love that pattern on him, it's incredible

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks! For as crazy as his dorsal pattern is, his belly checkers are very standard.

Attachments

• 20230404_213417.jpg
    20230404_213417.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 16
Back