• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Caught today in Jax Fl

Jaxwoods

Not a snake person (sorry), but caught this one today while clearing some wooded areas. Beautiful snake. Albino something I'm guessing. Please Let me know if anyone is interested. 2nd pic is actual color. Thanks, Ryan 904-463-6186

Pics from JaxWoods

Here are the pics. of the snake he found in Jax Fl. Hopefully this helps. He said the one with the piece of paper represents the most accurate color of the snake.

Attachments

• 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 281
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 280
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 282
wow it is beautiful.... does resemble a corn to me... although im not a corn expert wonder what color it is.. are you wanting to sell or just send it to a good home?

some answers

I do not know how to describe the colors other than very light yellow/orange with slightly darker splotch patterns. He/she is abot 25 inches long. I would like to sell to a good home. Very calm snake and I do not normally touch them at all. Also, a friend just came by and said it kinda looked like a Texas albino rat.???

I do not know how to describe the colors other than very light yellow/orange with slightly darker splotch patterns. He/she is abot 25 inches long. I would like to sell to a good home. Very calm snake and I do not normally touch them at all. Also, a friend just came by and said it kinda looked like a Texas albino rat.???
You can't offer snakes for sale unless you're a contributor

So here's my crazy idea, just throwing it out there.

Release it back into nature?
You know... no matter what it is, I would normally agree. I've found myself catching and releasing LOTS of great looking snakes.

BUT with it being amelanistic of whatever it is, it will certainly have difficulty surviving in the wild anyway. It could possibly live a long and "easy" captive life like our captive bred corns.

I can't be a judge either way, though.

Well honestly I don't know about the snake and whether or not these are natural habitats or it's a released pet.
My qualm is just with the fact that the snake is being peddled I suppose.

Back