• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Return of the Pink Panther!

Tula_Montage

It's Jager time!
Currently residing at Toyah's, hes being put to shame by most of her GORGEOUS babies. But IMO he still looks fantastic - better than what he did a few moths ago as hes not as fat!

toyah4.jpg

toyah5.jpg

toyah6.jpg

toyah7.jpg

I'll have him back this month too!

ButtersCorns4life said:
Do you have any of the baby pics? If they are prettier than him they must be amazing!

The pictures of her babies are in a thread called "exciting trip to Toyah's"... It's all quite self explanitory ;)

Tula_Montage said:
But IMO he still looks fantastic - better than what he did a few moths ago as hes not as fat!
He's probably had his deli cup privileges pulled. :sidestep:

He's a looker, Elle.

regards,
jazz

jazzgeek said:
He's probably had his deli cup privileges pulled. :sidestep:

He's a looker, Elle.

regards,
jazz

No, Toyah has been putting him on a treadmill with a moose IN a delicup in front of him. Poor thing :grin01: He could have got it if he really wanted, but like myself, hes just tooo lazy.

Hes much leaner and more muscular now... I'm very happy with him :)

Thanks Dale

Back