• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hypo truly is a four letter word

What even is this nonsense I don't know anymore

aVmLvQ.jpg

MBx3ga.jpg

Yes, he is still actually a hypo-type. Pale gray checkers from chin to tail tip

YsIV5a.jpg

Myst, Ivomun (ghost half-uncle), Teherun (dilute anery motley)

qLVOO7.jpg

Myst, Teherun, Ivomun

DJXj8C.jpg

Whole body of all 3 boys

aBhs29.jpg

Megan, how are these beauties doing now? Any recent pics?

Sent from my SM-A716U1 using Tapatalk

One of my pairings for this year will the mom to this boyo paired to a homozygous dilute and I really look forward to that hopefully being the answer even if he's a rather weird looking dilute.

B4vD0V.jpg

HSdi3q.jpg

And he's apparently decided that beautiful chocolate brown eyes are necessary

YfCaJ4.jpg

One of my aneries is actually looking kind of similar.

That's why he's so weird! They're clearly an additional mutation to anery but now he just looks anery??? I won't consider his colors fully settled until he's 4, but I also doubt he's going to change very much.

I also like the peachy tones. I love the bright and brilliant morphs, but I am also a huge fan of the subtleties of coloration seen in some other morphs. These definitely fall into that bewitching category for me. And the beautiful brown eyes, as well!

The 7 fertile eggs I got from pairing Myst's mom to a known dilute anery motley have begun hatching. First pip is an anery. I have 6 more chances at seeing a dilute, if this is indeed dilute.
If I don't hatch any dilutes this year, I will be holding onto the dilute male to pair to Moose again in order to truly make sure that my mystery hypo is just not funky looking dilute.

UjhEIK.jpg

0.0.1 anery het dilute motley 50% hypo +/- 'mystery hypo'

Very pretty Dilute baby. And very nice to have that answer!

Sent from my SM-A716U1 using Tapatalk

Back