• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Developing Hypo Fires

Nanci

Alien Lover
This is Hypo Fire (100% het amel stripe) Baby B, right after his first shed and feed, and last night, at age 3.5 months. Three sheds.

Attachments

• Baby B Fire Fed-1.jpg
    Baby B Fire Fed-1.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 162
  • Fire B September-1.jpg
    Fire B September-1.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 162
This is Baby C, after his first shed and feed, and last night. I REALLY love his aberrant pattern!!!

Attachments

• Baby C Fire Fed-1.jpg
    Baby C Fire Fed-1.jpg
    260.8 KB · Views: 163
  • Fire C September-1.jpg
    Fire C September-1.jpg
    264 KB · Views: 162
This is 2011 Baby H, Fuego, right out of the egg, and a couple weeks ago.

Attachments

• Baby H Fire 06_26 003cr.jpg
    Baby H Fire 06_26 003cr.jpg
    268.7 KB · Views: 162
  • Fuego Sept 2012-6.jpg
    Fuego Sept 2012-6.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 163
It takes a while for the red to come in. Look at Fuego's belly!!

Attachments

• Fuego Sept 2012-18.jpg
    Fuego Sept 2012-18.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 157
He has a sister named Corazon. She has a pretty heart on her head, too!She's out in New Mexico with Beautifully Wild.

Really? I didn't know you had two! If you still have her when I take the order, I'll take her.

Says the crazy person...She was a tease feeder, but she has never missed a meal. She just had to be hand-fed. Easily- not a slap-feeder. Then I offered boiled one day and she was off on her own ever since. I can't even tell you how many meals she's fed herself, of regular FT, in a deli cup, not covered up, not boiled. Baby N. Has popped female twice, I guess I need to recheck one more time.

Hmm. I really think the propensity to be born a good feeder is inheritable, but I'm also open to some it just being the baby realizing what eating is. I still may grab her if she's around, but let me sleep on it.

Back