• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New smilies....

Rich Z

Administrator
Staff member
Be sure to check out all of the new smilies I have added in here. I collect them whenever I find them, but it sometimes takes we a while to get around to installing them into the message board.

Have fun....

:puke02:

:toiletgra

:eatsmiley

these 3 are great~
lol...
haven't seen a lot of them but they surely are great additions~
Thanks for adding these cute smiles for us~

Rich,

the puke smiley doesn't work...
and also there are two eat smilies...
the one that I thought was cute was the second one...but they had the same coding...so the first one showed~

Edit:
Oh and one more thing
everytime I click on the smiles (after I click on show all/get more) everything freezes and doesn't move anymore. So no more animation after choosing 1 smilies

Ah, I see the problem. Some of the original smilies use the character "p" alone after the ":" leadin character. I had to edit the smiley codes to get around this. If you spot any more le me know.

As far as the animation stopping, nothing I can do about that.

Thanks.

Thanks Rich!

I "carried" one from Fauna once and never was able to figure out how to do it again. I feel like I have a whole new range of emotions now!:headbang:

Nice additions.....

For the 2A crowd Rich. FIREFIGHT!

:twoguns: :fullauto: :madeuce:

Hah!

Move the guy on the right back about 1000 yards and those two guys on the left are ground beef from the "Ma Deuce".

LOL

Cute smilies Rich, we needed some more variety around here. =P

However, I use Opera browser and the "Get More" button doesn't function for me. Any ideas other than using MSIE *gag*?

The reason I hate MSIE so much is that I've had a total of 3 viruses enter my computer and wreak havoc. Fortunately, none of them were harmful, just annoying. Like the webpage I must have visited and somehow got a virus that reset my homepage and generated tons of popups on my browser. That was fun trying to locate and disable. So now I use Opera, much more secure..haven't had a problem since I started using it a couple years ago.

Just idle ramblings.

We are in dire need of a drooling smiley, Rich, for when people post super-nice snake pics. ;)

-Kat

Back