• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New Year's babies part II

Amels (Het Sunrise Diffused)

Icicle Corn

Kastanie

Pied Bloodred (PH Lava Charcoal)

Attachments

• DSCN4323.JPG
    DSCN4323.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 100
  • DSCN4324.JPG
    DSCN4324.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 100
  • DSCN4325.JPG
    DSCN4325.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 100
  • DSCN4326.JPG
    DSCN4326.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 101
  • DSCN4327.JPG
    DSCN4327.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 102
Looking good Steve !!
Really like the head pattern on the Striped Orchid and LOVE the Sunkissed Amaretto !!

Hell, seems like it shouldn't be long and you will have to start renting a WAREHOUSE !!! :rolleyes:

Walter
:crazy02:BOUT' CORNS !!

Looking good Steve !!
Really like the head pattern on the Striped Orchid and LOVE the Sunkissed Amaretto !!

Hell, seems like it shouldn't be long and you will have to start renting a WAREHOUSE !!! :rolleyes:

Walter
:crazy02:BOUT' CORNS !!

LOL! Thanks Walt. I've actually been thinking about that recently.

Amel Corns (Het Sunkissed Sunrise)

And one of those $$$1,000,000,000,000,000,000
,:puke01::puke01::puke01::puke02::puke02:

You know...

if you actually fed your snakes properly, they'd pick up natural erythrin and carotenoid producing compounds that might just put some more red and orange into them. I hear Allen Repashy's Superpig works great in Rhacodactylid geckos. You could always use Nekton Rep too.

I hope you didn't road cruise any more corns last night! :p

You know...

if you actually fed your snakes properly, they'd pick up natural erythrin and carotenoid producing compounds that might just put some more red and orange into them. I hear Allen Repashy's Superpig works great in Rhacodactylid geckos. You could always use Nekton Rep too.

I hope you didn't road cruise any more corns last night! :p

LMAO!!! It definitely would not help :( My Corns are just too ugly :)

I didn't find anymore, just the one.

I was on the phone with Chris when I cruised up on this little guy.

Attachments

• DSCN4328.JPG
    DSCN4328.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 82
LMAO!!! It definitely would not help :( My Corns are just too ugly :)

I didn't find anymore, just the one.

I was on the phone with Chris when I cruised up on this little guy.
Look at that reduced black....throw him to a chain king or something, gees!

Sadistic statement aside, not a bad looking snake! Almost like he can't decide if he wants a blotch border or not.

Really should have got in on that Sundust business....I suppose there's always next year though, or this year I guess it would be :p

Ryan/Terri....don't do it! Just run while you can. :crazy02: It's akin to all the blasted neon day geckos I'm seeing now. I had a cage set up for darn near a year, fully planted, whole nine yards. I finally cave in after searching all last year for them and bought the ugly green thing in my avatar, along with 1.1 more. Now everyone and their brother starts posting Phelsuma klemmeri and I've not a cage ready, let alone the space for a cage. **face palm**

Ryan/Terri....don't do it! Just run while you can. :crazy02: It's akin to all the blasted neon day geckos I'm seeing now. I had a cage set up for darn near a year, fully planted, whole nine yards. I finally cave in after searching all last year for them and bought the ugly green thing in my avatar, along with 1.1 more. Now everyone and their brother starts posting Phelsuma klemmeri and I've not a cage ready, let alone the space for a cage. **face palm**

Steve even tried twisting my rubber arm to pick up a sundust if I remember correctly...he did manage to sell me on a Saffron male for my female when I really didn't want any Saffrons at all LOL...but they're SOOOOO pretty so I can't even be mad at him :blowup:

Sounds like you need to get a new cage ready :poke: resistance is just a waste of perfectly good energy

Back