• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Female amel stripe/het; feeding, healthy, and HANDLED!

I still haven't gotten any sincere advice, but okie dokie.

Btw, you have hairy arms.
Next time you decide to stick your nose in my window, take the time to read the whole board, or atleast the last thing I posted.

I don't normally feed the trolls, but seriously, you are one rude guy. What gives you the right to personally attack this person (whose name I dont even know)? To me, your statement is rude to the extreme. You can attack her statements, her opinions, and whatnot, but not her. I'm assuming the attacked is female, by the lack of profuse arm hair.

This has gotten :-offtopic. I've sent a PM to hiddenhollow. We can finish this privately.

Thanks Jenne, your right I am female and after looking at link Jen supplied, your right again; I have much less arm hair than most :eek:

When I am poked, I poke back.
You may call me mister troll.
I got a whole different name for you, but Mister it isn't. I don't see where she called you a dirty hippy or made an attack on you personally, your ideas or opinions, yes, but not you. You are in the wrong, and it takes a small man to call a woman hairy because he doesn't agree with what she said about his opinions.

Oooh. I should host a big ol' party.
Boy that's gonna be one lonely party...
My first priority with my snakes is to have fun with them and make (and keep) them superbly healthy. Breeding is on the side.
Would you like a cookie?
Now (that everyone is clucking and flapping about) I do regret posting that bit about the bins, but I didn't think anyone would take it so literally. So allow me to explain (if you would) :
Okay, seriously, cut the henhouse crap. You've abused this similie to the extreme.
The pun wasn't directed at the bins themselves, but rather at the fact that many people keep their snakes confined constantly with little or no handling. I should have said something like "..and keep their snakes contained all day.." so, that was a poor choice of words on my part. I don't have anything against bins, unless they are used hastily, in which case I have seen/heard (of) many a tail being pinched off or kinked. I suppose that could happen with any locking container though, no?
I want to know how you expect big time breeders to be able to handle their THOUSANDS of animals on a day to day basis. Sorry, but that's just not feasible. As far as the bins, it's very effective, and a lot of snakes PREFER the bins because, especially if it's a black rack, it's very dark, and close in, so they feel more secure.
I obviously won't shrivel up and die if I don't get this female, so 'o well lol idc'. I'll get over it by Spring. I'd like to tame down Frosty a little more anyway. He's locked onto my arm right now (did I mention it hurts?) but hopefully he'll come around.
Again. Would you like a cookie?
..Usually I thank people when they help me, but I feel like I'll be assassinated if I don't thank your little flock?
Cut the sarcasm, and stop being a pr@%#.
thx @ u lol.

You may call me mister troll.
Jenneses said it best. The day I call you "mister" is the day hell freezes over, thaws, freezes over, thaws, freezes over, thaws, freezes over, thaws, and freezes over again. And I'm not talking about Hell, Michigan, because I know that's where your smart little comments will send you next. Oh, and on a side note, I don't recall anyone attacking you before you started an all out assault on our community. But since you did, don't mess with this bull. You'll get our horns all up in your grill.

Still waiting....
You've really managed to draw the ire of quite a few respected members of this forum.
I did see you took my advice with your "new membership" post. Unfortunately for those members they're probably not aware of the complete and total bi-polar behaviors you've expressed elsewhere. I could link them to this thread and others so they can see the real you, I just may do that. I've also seen a few of your other posts where you almost act decent and then always end with some more BS.
Attacking a member for anything about their physical person is so disgusting and petty and low I don't even know where to begin...glass houses jerk!!! glass houses!

Still waiting....
You've really managed to draw the ire of quite a few respected members of this forum.
I did see you took my advice with your "new membership" post. Unfortunately for those members they're probably not aware of the complete and total bi-polar behaviors you've expressed elsewhere. I could link them to this thread and others so they can see the real you, I just may do that. I've also seen a few of your other posts where you almost act decent and then always end with some more BS.
Attacking a member for anything about their physical person is so disgusting and petty and low I don't even know where to begin...glass houses jerk!!! glass houses!

Just a follow up:

This person hasn't responded to my PM.
I'm trying to handle this privately, as this whole attack does nothing but garner negative attention, but it seems hiddenhollow wants to agitate this community without "Man'ing up" and apologizing for his rude behavior.:shrugs:

It's a shame. It seems like he could have been a real contributor to this forum.

His loss.

Just a follow up:

This person hasn't responded to my PM.
I'm trying to handle this privately, as this whole attack does nothing but garner negative attention, but it seems hiddenhollow wants to agitate this community without "Man'ing up" and apologizing for his rude behavior.:shrugs:

It's a shame. It seems like he could have been a real contributor to this forum.

His loss.

In all fairness, but I don't believe he's been on since 6:48 pm yesterday. I don't know when you sent the pm, but if it was shortly before or after his last login, he may not have received it.

In all fairness, but I don't believe he's been on since 6:48 pm yesterday. I don't know when you sent the pm, but if it was shortly before or after his last login, he may not have received it.

I do play fair. My PM was sent more than an hour before.

I'm patient too. We'll see if HH will "man up" or yellow-belly out when he comes back.

I know he is familiar with PM's as he's referenced them in other posts.

Time will tell.

I do play fair. My PM was sent more than an hour before.

I'm patient too. We'll see if HH will "man up" or yellow-belly out when he comes back.

I know he is familiar with PM's as he's referenced them in other posts.

Time will tell.

I hope he does "man up", but again "time will tell". I wasn't sure when you sent the pm and just wanted to be fair.

Lol. Ladies, I don't know how to read my private messages. I actually didn't know there were private messages.

Btw, I am bipolar, and I am a small man. ;)

I'm not totally convinced the amount of handling directly influences how likely an adult snake is to bite the owner or not. I don't handle hatchlings very much because I prefer to establish their feeding habits. Some of them treat every interaction as highly stressful and wildly bite and strike, some are calmer right from the egg. Eventually most of mine have given up attacking me. I've got an adult granite who will still attack any moving object in a feeding situation, but can be handled normally when there's no mouse in the equation.

I completely agree with everything you've just said, Diamondlil. The snake's health and feeding habits are definitely more important than the snakes eagerness to interact, as with any animal. But since my snakes are pets, I prefer them to accept/enjoy human contact.

Lol. Ladies, I don't know how to read my private messages. I actually didn't know there were private messages.

Btw, I am bipolar, and I am a small man. ;)

I hope you take your meds. I have family members that are coping with bi-polar issues and I know how difficult it can be, but with monitoring and meds they are doing well. That is no excuse for your behavior. I will post a copy of my PM, because you don't know how (oh I can hear the whine) to access private messages.

(start PM)

As for poking, read again what I wrote and if making comments about the hair on my arm is the only thing you can attack, have at it.
I see that you can be helpful, but your attitude on the "Wanted" thread does nothing but incite more of the same.
As an example; Do you wax or shave your arms? Because male trolls have pretty hairy arms.
Let's see. Post a pic of your arm. I'm sure your simian background will show.

You got attention. I assume that's what you wanted.
This is a good forum. Play nice.

(end PM)

Just a note: Look at the box where it shows your logged in. Psst... the top right on your screen. You'll see under your screen name (two lines down), PRIVATE MESSAGES and it's clickable.

I replied to your PM, and I do not take medication. God knows what they put in that stuff. I'd rather be crabby than internally mutated.

I replied to your PM, and I do not take medication. God knows what they put in that stuff. I'd rather be crabby than internally mutated.

Now, is this clinically diagnosed bi-polar? Or are you just saying it to try and elicit a sympathy response from us? Either way, if you stay off the meds, get used to being treated the way we're treating you now. I understand that TRUE bi-polar people have their ups and downs, but that's no excuse for treating people the way you do.

I do not take medication. God knows what they put in that stuff. I'd rather be crabby than internally mutated.

I will take a lot of discussion about many different topics but not this ONE!

This was not addressed in your PM, so I will air it here. Mental health issues are VERY serious!! If you have been diagnosed as bi-polar, you need help.
Crabby? Get real! My cousin committed suicide as a result of unmedicated bi-polar issues. Mental health issues can be managed.
This isn't a joking matter. It is very serious!
Perhaps your thinking it's a way out of a situation you got yourself into, by claiming mental health issues but it isn't. IT'S A CRY FOR HELP!
So get some. I mean it.

I've had enough of you and your innuendo (as stated in your PM reply).

Get help and maybe your life can be more pleasant.

Lol. Diagnosed bipolar, aspergers, and some sort of plexy something or other. Rofl.

I think it's very funny that people who are different from the norm are labeled as sick. It's ridiculous, and I'm not going to fall into it.

Now, either point me to a nice female corn, or you kids get off my lawn!

Back