• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Lava het Cinder Males (And Fat Bloodred, Shedding)

Nanci

Alien Lover
These are a few examples of the color variations.

57461bc71c14098d394679a0034e3440.jpg

adde2c9cda5de0a650135a66d7b2f859.jpg

6a42f213d777b0b1deb6666651134881.jpg

d07770162fb18a0cc1fa62b4e5722fbd.jpg

Last edited:
Lava het Cinder Males

Feeding day!! The two bloodred males are on the end. The female is blue. That reverse trio of bloodreds possible heterozygous amel, anery, caramel, hypo and lavender is for sale, CHEAP!! (I kept a pair- these big fatties need to find a new home!)

This is the Reptile Basics Iris Rack (Juvenile). Well, actually two, side by side. I'm really happy with them. These racks are ready to use when they arrive, including heat and bins. All I had to do was add a thermostat and melt holes in the bins. I love the Iris bins- they don't have latches like the Sterilites do, so don't have gaps/holes.

591ef7807536b822edc71b13af1d7aca.jpg

Last edited:
Lava het Cinder Males

I guess this one was blue! (Bloodred male.) Lighting: indoors, sunlight from window, overhead LEDs.

e6c8d46b15503ede8cf3a4926d429023.jpg

Last edited:
I haven't done a lot with the lava gene, so I'm curious about the color variation. These guys are nearly two, so they seem to be set in their colors. There are two types, and some intermediate colors. One is what I'd expect- vibrant shades of dark orange in the saddles, with a lighter orange background. But some have the same dark orange/red saddles, with a cream background with light orange mixed in. I've never seen that- but again, I don't have any "plain" lavas. Thoughts, anyone?

REALLY beautiful collection! I would love to have some of your blood-reds! I will have to have a long conversation with the hubby! lol
~Beau

Nanci your collection is just beautiful! love bloodreds and always look the best when they are done shedding!. :)

Back