• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New Year's babies part II

Worse for you in a completely different way :p While we are all drooling you're going to be curled up in a corner somewhere hugging your knees, rocking back and forth mumbling inaudible things haha.

I have a deal for you...no more sunrise pics...I'm beginning to wonder if I don't need some!

Shoot he already does that....

You should have heard him on the phone a couple weeks ago. Steve was practically begging me to take like 3500 of the 3700 eggs off his hands so he wouldn't be burdened with having to sell such ugly expensive snakes.

You should have heard him on the phone a couple weeks ago. Steve was practically begging me to take like 3500 of the 3700 eggs off his hands so he wouldn't be burdened with having to sell such ugly expensive snakes.

Hahaha, I did hear some of that tremor in his voice, yep, you're right he was probably curled up in the corner already :poke:

Worse for you in a completely different way :p While we are all drooling you're going to be curled up in a corner somewhere hugging your knees, rocking back and forth mumbling inaudible things haha.

I have a deal for you...no more sunrise pics...I'm beginning to wonder if I don't need some!

Hahaha, I did hear some of that tremor in his voice, yep, you're right he was probably curled up in the corner already :poke:

:cool:He lives in the corner, how the heck do you think he does all of this?

Man, you guys nailed it! :crazy01::laugh:

*sits firmly on wallet* No. No. So cute! I love the sunrise ones... Can't wait to see more! So sorry about the shatter baby :(

Steve...you can't be hiding in the corner already dude you still have a long ways to go...come on, you're holding out on us. I know there must be more great little worms by now where are our pics? :sidestep::poke:

*sits firmly on wallet* No. No. So cute! I love the sunrise ones... Can't wait to see more! So sorry about the shatter baby :(
Thanks! Yeah the Shatter ordeal sucks, but it gets worse!
Steve...you can't be hiding in the corner already dude you still have a long ways to go...come on, you're holding out on us. I know there must be more great little worms by now where are our pics? :sidestep::poke:
There are definitely worms now.
:headbang:Murphy is messing with him right now

BIG time! So I had a clutch of Corns that could of included Cinder Tessies all Het Lava, and the only Corn that couldn't cut through his little shell was..... of course a Cinder Tessera (Het Lava), and as you guessed, he drowned. Murphy ain't playing around this year. :cry:

BIG time! So I had a clutch of Corns that could of included Cinder Tessies all Het Lava, and the only Corn that couldn't cut through his little shell was..... of course a Cinder Tessera (Het Lava), and as you guessed, he drowned. Murphy ain't playing around this year. :cry:

OH NO !!!
Man, sorry to hear that Steve. I'm sure you are probably now in the state of mine as I am. We have been doing this so long, I have come the the agreement that it's all part of the game.

Yeah, it sucks that it always seems to happen to the top end stuff, but we have to keep pushing on. We do have our good moments as well in the game ;)

Keep you head held high my friend !!!

Walter
:crazy02:BOUT' CORNS !!

OH NO !!!
Man, sorry to hear that Steve. I'm sure you are probably now in the state of mine as I am. We have been doing this so long, I have come the the agreement that it's all part of the game.

Yeah, it sucks that it always seems to happen to the top end stuff, but we have to keep pushing on. We do have our good moments as well in the game ;)

Keep you head held high my friend !!!

Walter
:crazy02:BOUT' CORNS !!

OH yeah, I definitely agree. It just sucks when the first two were so good :(

I'll make up for it I'm sure.

So, just because I know Terri is jonzin' for pics :) here are some Okeetees and Sunkissed Okeetees.

Attachments

• DSCN3678.JPG
    DSCN3678.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 322
  • DSCN3679.JPG
    DSCN3679.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 320
I'll get better pics of this "Firemint" (Peppermint Diffused) after he/she sheds.

Attachments

• DSCN3676.JPG
    DSCN3676.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 319
  • DSCN3677.JPG
    DSCN3677.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 320
Back