• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

How Old is YOUR Oldest Corn???

i think it would be cool to see an oldest snake by morph picture
you know, who has the oldest sulfur, and who has the oldest hypo plasma, etc

My oldest corn is 5 years, I'm sure he will be very cranky to hear he has 20+ years of being cranky ahead of him, lol

Picture-577.png

I love Amel Boy!

Unfortunately I have nothing to contribute here__ yet. Mine is only about a month old. Kudos to all that have kept healthy corn's 10, 15 years or more. Thats longer than my 1st marriage!:D Keep those great pics coming!

My snow female Lady Bub and Nark (het snow male) are now 9 years old!
Lady still lays tons of eggs, around 60 a year :O (I don't always breed her but she'll double clutch either way. So I try to give her lots of calcium and keep her well fed!)

LB2001.jpg

NA2001.jpg

(from 3 years ago):
ladyBubEggs2007.jpg

Apollo is 14 years old now. Its funny how the oldest snakes seem to be normals or snows.

Attachments

• Picture 086.jpg
    Picture 086.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 347
MY oldest are Tabasco and Pepper both 6 this year. I have a 15 year old cal-king though.

My Crimson is 6 and I bought him from a local breeder as a hateling. My normal from South Florida bloodlines is 6 and I hatched her myself. My Pewter het. Hypo is 5.

Attachments

• crim2.JPG
    crim2.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 344
  • hypew2.JPG
    hypew2.JPG
    113.3 KB · Views: 344
  • norma2.JPG
    norma2.JPG
    146.6 KB · Views: 343
My granite, Pearl is at least 7 years old, because I got her as an adult imported from Daytona 4 years ago. Her clutch size dropped dramatically this year, so I suspect she's maybe nearer to 10, but will never know for sure.

Attachments

• 4a.JPG
    4a.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 341
My oldest corn is Dash, who is around 13 years old! I just adopted her last December, so I'm not responsible for the longevity... or her extreme fatness, for that matter. :uhoh:

DSCF5224.jpg

I want to see more pictures of people holding their old snakes. It amazes me. My snake can still slither through my fingers.

I can barely hold Dash, she's so big (1100g) and squirmy! I'll see what I can do, though... ;)

Unfortunately I have nothing to contribute here__ yet. Mine is only about a month old.

Yes you do! I said "how old is your oldest corn?" not "Only super old corns are allowed on this thread!" ;)

I want to see more pictures of people holding their old snakes. It amazes me. My snake can still slither through my fingers.

Haha, same here. My snake still slithers through my fingers too. I cant wait to see him all grown up!
Wonderfull pictures, everyone! Thank you for your replies. If you can, keep them comming! :D

Okay, I got a photo of myself holding Dash... not an easy feat, due to her size and squirminess! :cool:

P1010760.jpg

And here's a nice shot in her tub:
P1010758.jpg

Wow! That snake is huge! Where did you adopt her? Did you get her because of her morph, or because they were overfeeding her?

Okay, I got a photo of myself holding Dash... not an easy feat, due to her size and squirminess! :cool:

I can honestly say. That is the first time that I have seen a truely fat corn. I have always heard of them but have never seen them. I have only seen a fat RTB and let me tell you she had a hard time getting around. I am so glad that she has you now.

Back