• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

3:64 Jackpot!! Lots of Blood Stripes Plus Super Dream Morph!!

Nanci

That baby B is amazing! Can we fast forward 3 years to see how he'll mature??? He's gonna make a great progression thread! You have a way with the bloods!

Congratulations!

Devon

Hopefully their new owners will keep us posted! They will all be offered for sale after they are established. When I say there is no room, I mean there is no room!!!

Even the "plain" bloods will most likely be spectacular. They're Hume bloods! Here are mom and dad, who are a little lit up by the flash- they are really a deeper but just as intense red. Like smooth red velvet- I just love Ancho and Aji.

And you know what- I have really, really gotten to like them for themselves, not just their hets, in the year they've been with me. Not a mean bone in either one of them- so it is no surprise that the babies are such sweethearts!

Attachments

• Ancho Aji.jpg
    Ancho Aji.jpg
    259 KB · Views: 185
This is an accurate picture of the color of the parents.

Attachments

• Aji Clutch.jpg
    Aji Clutch.jpg
    276.2 KB · Views: 185
Ahhh Blood Stripes....can't beat 'em ! <G>

BIG Gratz Naci, those are sharp.

Only two hours till I can leave work!! I'll try to get nice pics tonight. I'm such a bad snake mommy- but I love to have baby pics!

Only two hours till I can leave work!! I'll try to get nice pics tonight. I'm such a bad snake mommy- but I love to have baby pics!

when do you sleep? seems like you are always awake, either at work or with the snakes, i need some of that energy

I usually conk out at 9:00 or 10:00 PM- I might make it to 11:00 or 12:00 on a weekend. I get up at 5:00 weekdays, 7:00 or 8:00 weekends. I like to sleep!

Sometime tomorrow I'm going to have to mow the grass, though. It's bad.

Here's Baby E again in better lighting!

Attachments

• AA2011_01E Bloodred Stripe 004cr.jpg
    AA2011_01E Bloodred Stripe 004cr.jpg
    269.5 KB · Views: 166
It was inevitable that the hateling gene finally reared its head! And I got two!! Babies G and I, Bloodred Striped hatelings!

Attachments

• AA2011_01G and I Bloodred Stripescr.jpg
    AA2011_01G and I Bloodred Stripescr.jpg
    266.9 KB · Views: 165
Baby G weighs in at 9.2 grams!

Attachments

• AA2011_01G Bloodred Stripe 003cr.jpg
    AA2011_01G Bloodred Stripe 003cr.jpg
    273 KB · Views: 165
Baby I, Bloodred Stripe Hateling! 7.1 grams.

Attachments

• AA2011_01I Bloodred Stripe 005cr.jpg
    AA2011_01I Bloodred Stripe 005cr.jpg
    229.8 KB · Views: 162
Back