• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Lavender Peppermint or Cinder Opal

carol

Down with the sickness
Not sure which one sounds better. How about homo Amel Lavender Cinder. :) Or as Nanci named her... "Petal"

Here are pics of Petal and one of her Peppermint daughters. Since her genetics mask her pink I wasn't sure what kind of Peppermints she would make, but I was not disappointed. They are so pink! I bred her to a Peppermint Stripe thinking a stripe may make for an even more patternless snake, if that is possible.

Attachments

• Petal.jpg
    Petal.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 146
  • Petal2.jpg
    Petal2.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 146
  • PetalDaughter.jpg
    PetalDaughter.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 147
I love white snakes. This girl is *perfect*. Do you have any adult lavender cinder photos? I'm dying to see one!

Thanks, I think this morph is going to be the ticket for the perfectly white snake. I don't have an adult Lavender Cinder, I do have a subadult make Hypo Lavender Cinder that is just big enough to breed. I didn't get him in the last photo shoot. That might be a card I save for later. :)

I do !

Attachments

• Petal December 2010 004cr.jpg
    Petal December 2010 004cr.jpg
    266.7 KB · Views: 134
  • Petal February 2011 010cr.jpg
    Petal February 2011 010cr.jpg
    230.9 KB · Views: 135
  • 25cc041f-408a-44be-b96e-32ca8fd067e3.jpg
    25cc041f-408a-44be-b96e-32ca8fd067e3.jpg
    268.1 KB · Views: 135
Thanks, I think this morph is going to be the ticket for the perfectly white snake. I don't have an adult Lavender Cinder, I do have a subadult make Hypo Lavender Cinder that is just big enough to breed. I didn't get him in the last photo shoot. That might be a card I save for later. :)

Please Carol I will gladly wait in line, I waited years to see what a lavender cinder looked like, and you had two posted a week or two ago I can't wait to see this Hypo lavender cinder your hiding:dgrin:

Back