• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Progression Thread - Charlie the Sberry Plasma

Dragonling

Doesn't do "casual"
I picked up a lovely pair of siblings for a song from Joe Pierce during his Valentine's Day sale.

Charlie - Strawberry Plasma het Topaz phet Amel
YsOenzkl.jpg

Whiskey - Magma het Almond phet Strawberry Amel
xZ5VAoAl.jpg

Whiskey was a little calmer than her brother, but was the first to bolt from their deli cup. Charlie was a little tail rattler, and struck at my fingers a couple of times. I think he might be hungry, since he decided my knuckle looked good to munch on! XD Wish I'd gotten a photo of that...I may yet later!

4ztNWh0l.jpg

HqwSNaQl.jpg

oP3REAz.png

eVUTrNtl.jpg

Better pics coming soon!

Omg I died.
Mike Tyson photo totally caught me off guard.
I cannot even.
Love this! Adorable babies.

Thanks guys! :D

Decided to go ahead and feed tonight, since they seemed to be settling in nicely. We managed to get a few decent photos even!

Charlie was up first. He was waaaaay more interested in eating his mouse butt-first.

PC1TNbhl.jpg

ImsKgfYl.jpg

gUYMg2Bl.jpg

IDFUbWVl.jpg

oC7xvpel.jpg

Whiskey didn't like the camera and tried to take a snap at it! Once she realized it wasn't coming after her, she seemed to calm down.

Nr6Hzo0l.jpg

EDxIAgLl.jpg

hxZ2kdVl.jpg

^ Best shot of the night. :D
1hWAboDl.jpg

tarsp1Cl.jpg

Great pick ups! I caught that sale too and snatched up a nice "okeetee phase" RC Bloodred het Pied ph Sunkissed. Is your Magma het for Caramel? Do you have the advertised pic that Joe had of her as well?

She is het lavender caramel (almond). I'm really going she has strawberry. I was a little disappointed the other magma female was from a different clutch. She was a somewhat better example of the morph and looked like she might have even been red coat. I went for the phet gamble.

I have the original pics on iHerp, username is Dragonling.

So Charlie hates my friend apparently.

HH4Kr5Nl.jpg

I brought his tub downstairs to show him off and he gave his typical scared hatchling attitude when I went to get him out, but he calmed down once he was in my hand. But then my friend made a noise or moved or something and Charlie suddenly realized he was there. Oh no! He whipped around and coiled up with flattened head and rattling tail, even taking a couple strikes at the air in his direction. It was the funniest thing I've seen all week. He just kept staring him down the entire time and coiled so high he was teetering in my hand barely holding on with just the end of his tail...which he was also trying to rattle. Eventually he got tired of holding himself up and settled into a flatter coil, but he wouldn't take his eyes off my friend.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

That is too funny! I didn't even know they could make their heads that shape except to eat.

He doesn't even know how gorgeous he is yet!

hxZ2kdVh.jpg

I was looking at lava morphs and realized something...Whiskey's eyes don't look like most lavas I've seen. The overwhelming majority seem to have reddish irises and ruby pupils, but she has almost blue irises. Maybe they'll change as she gets older? Or could there be something else going on genetically?

It's like these two are twins or something. I keep finding them in the same place in their tubs but opposite.

uqKMLnEl.jpg
cu8h0i6l.jpg

Back